Date #3

Y/n 
As I sat with Lauren watching reruns of I Almost Got Away With It, I began to think. We all know how that goes.

" You're hearing them again aren't you," Lauren spoke with a worried expression. I nodded not in the mood to lie. " Y/n you know we love you," Lauren said softly but again I just nodded.
Another lie Y/n they don't give a shit about you.

At this point I stopped fighting them, it was pointless. Lauren pressed her lips against mine gently making the voices run in fear and the negative thoughts evaporate. " I love you and don't let those voices tell you different," her head now rested on my chest. " I love you too Laur," I leaned down to plant a kiss on her forehead.

The way this woman could make them run scared the shit out of me. I hated the voices and nothing had ever silenced them so quickly. Lauren was just different than anyone I had ever met. I knew, no matter how far into the darkness I crawled she’d be there to pull me out of it.

" Lauren I want to kill again," I told her and her eyes shot to mine.  " What do you mean you want to kill again?" I couldn't really explain it that well but I knew what I wanted," I just have this urge t-to kill someone." She looked at me with excitement in her eyes," After you get back from your date with Dinah we can go kill someone," she told me and a smile graced its way upon my face.

" I want to kill Chance," I said, venom laced in my voice.
"We can kill whoever you want, little one," Lauren said, turning her attention to the tv.

" I'm ready," Dinah walked down the stairs looking as beautiful as always and I hopped up to my feet. " You're going to love me after this," I tell Dinah, interlacing our fingers. " We'll see," she said. I opened the car door for her then jumped in myself.

As I drove to the venue Dinah couldn't stop talking about her unhealthy obsession with Beyonce. Nonetheless I listened the whole time and when I parked the car she thought I was joking with her.

" So you took me out to prank me by driving all the way to the Beyonce concert venue. Not cool Y/n," Dinah began to rant until I pulled out the tickets and backstage passes. " Y-Y-Y/n you didn't," she stared at the tickets in my hand. I simply nodded and found myself being bombarded with kisses.

" D I'm going to have lipstick everywhere," I whined. She pulled away and had the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face. " I love you Y/n," I blushed at her words and led her to the concert.

-----Post concert and meeting Queen B---

Dinah 

I just met Beyonce and she signed my shirt. I think I'm going to die. Y/n would not stop looking at me the whole concert. I told her that she had to pay attention to Yonce.

I don't know if something about her is different today. " You seem different today babe," I told her as she drove us to the beach. " What do you mean DJ?" She took a quick glance at me then focused on the road.

" I don't really know. You kind of seem more mature or like you experienced something that changed you," I said thinking hard.

Y/n's face flushed," Y/n what happened?" I dragged out the sentence in a questioning way. " Um, look it's the beach let's walk," Y/n got out of the car and started walking without me. 

" Y/N WAIT," I hurried out of the car. " Just tell me what happened," I said as I caught up to her.

"Dinahwillyoubemygirlfriend?" I looked at her skeptically in any other case I would say yes, but I don't like it when people lie to me.

" No," Y/n's facial expression changed from nervous to defeated. " W-what?" Y/n crouched down in the sand and looked at me with tears daring to spill.