Camila

Y/n 

Today has been complicated. The death of my mom still haunts me. The death of my stepfather has no affect on me at all. Red showed me my room and got me settled in to the place. It was huge, their place was probably worth more than my life. The best part is probably the music room. I'm only writing now because it's 1:30 am and everyone else is asleep. I think I'm going to head to the music room because let's face it I have to. I love music too much to ignore it when it's in front of me. 

I get out of bed and clutch the end of my bed rails. I've been trying to sleep for awhile, but I keep having nightmares about my mom. " Come on Y/n let's go pretend to be a rockstar," I say to myself. I make my way to the music room closing the door behind me not wanting to wake anyone up.

My eyes immediately land on the piano and I take a seat at the stool. My mind drifts to Camila. She's the only one of girls that doesn't really like me. I know that she had to be the main one who did not want me here. I was determined to prove her wrong and get her to like me.

I started playing the keys randomly until I settled on a certain song.

" Ally was right, you have an amazing voice," I turned around to see Camila standing in front of the closed door. " I didn't mean to wake you up. I just couldn't sleep and thought this would help."

"You didn't wake me. I couldn't sleep either and I came here to play but you beat me to it," she turned around getting ready to leave.

" I kept dreaming of my mother. I feel like I let her down. I could've done something to help her. I w-was so fucking close to catching her," I kept myself from crying but Camila didn't seem to care. " Why are you being so open with me?" She sounded geniunely confused.

" I figure if I open up to you you'll open up to me. I can't expect anyone here to open up to me if I don't do the same," she was having a battle in her head. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand. 

She dragged me to what I assume was her room. It was secluded from the other rooms. She looked at me before opening the door," You aren't going to tell anyone I let you in here understand?" I nodded 

She plopped down on her bed motioning for me to follow. " Tell me about yourself Y/n," her voice was soft, not like the other times she has spoken to me. 

I shifted slightly before starting my life story," My life was good, never really perfect but it was alright. Normal kid stuff and shit like that, but then my mom and dad started to fight a lot. My father was a gentle but my mother always pushed him to his worst limits. They ended up getting divorced and the custody battle was hell. I was a little kid shoved into a courtroom told to choose between my parents. I didn't know what that meant obliviously,I picked my mother. I didn't know I would never see my father again."

I paused trying to hold myself together ," Not because that was what the court said but because my mother hid him from me. He left and I know he tried to contact me but she wouldn't allow it," her eyes burned through me as my eyes were anywhere but hers," Then when I started school the teasing came. I knew I was different from the other kids. I never knew what bathroom to go to so I'd always go to the office to pee. As I got older the teasing got worse, physical even. I didn't want to bother my mom with it, she had been a single mom for a while. She had taken on 3 jobs to support us. Somewhere during the bullying I learned how to defend myself and my mom married Tony."

Part of me was waiting for her to tell me to stop but she didn't so I kept going. "When my mom married Tony I didn't think anything of it, he was whatever.Then he started picking on me and hitting me like the kids at school. The only reason I didn't kick his ass was because he made my mom happy. Once when I was 14 h-he," I always hated talking about this stuff, but I had to tell someone. No one knew about this absolutely no one. Camila is the first person I will tell.  

" Take your time Y/n," Camila stroked my hand with her thumb. " He snuck into my room and started touching me. His hands were everywhere on my body. He pinned me down to my bed and I struggled against him. He was kissing my skin and palming my boxers and the way we were positioned I couldn't get him off. 

Eventually he moved enough for me to push him off of me and out of the door. I always locked my door after that cause I never knew when he'd try again. After I started locking my door, whenever I came out of my room and my mom wasn't around he'd beat me. The first time I talked to Lauren I still had a black eye from the night before. My body is a mess with bruises and cuts."

" Wait but earlier didn't you undress?" Camila interrupts me. " I go to really extreme measures, just in case someone sees. I always use makeup to cover everything ," I looked up at Camila for a brief moment to see the look in her eyes. She has the same look that the other girls had in their eyes when they talked to me. 

I took in all her features because I didn't know when I'd get this opportunity again. Her face was relaxed, her eyes soft, and her lips. They were a dark pink color, slightly chapped, but still plush.

"You ok Y/n?" concern laced in her voice. " I'm fine, anyway I think that's everything up until now," I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

"Can I ask you a question Y/n?" I hummed in response to the woman. " Why do you like us? I mean we are all dangerous and could hurt you, yet here you are laying in the bed with a girl who cuts out people's hearts. Doesn't that scare you." 

A smile slid across my face, " Camila, I don't care that you cut people's hearts out. I don't care what any of the girls do to people. Everyone has their reasons. I like you guys because of the way you do things. You do realize you break the stereotype of men being murderers and harming people and things like that? I think that's badass. You all do things so differently and still come together as a whole. I see it as art and it's amazing when you think about it. As for being scared, you guys aren't the scariest of people when you aren't committing crimes and you're all extremely beautiful, which helps. I'm just not afraid and I don't think I have to be."

" Would you kill Y/n?" Camila asks changing the tone of the conversation.  " Depends on what I'm killing for?" I said thinking about it. " What if someone hurt me, would you kill them?"  I have a feeling this is deeper than what we were just talking about. The thought of anyone hurting Camila really pissed me off.

Camila

"Who hurt you?" Y/n spoke through gritted teeth. Her body visibly tense in my arms. I don't know if I should tell her. I mean she just told me her life story but part of me still doesn't completely trust her.

"Camila, baby please tell me who hurt you." I was surprised by the fact she called me baby. She looked hurt that someone would do anything bad to me. 

"Austin Mahone," my voice came out small and weak.

An: I know some of you are like, "really Doritoboy" and I know I hate him too but just wait I swear it's worth it