Chapter 19

-pony's pov-
That night, everyone went home but Johnny, his parents were giving him a hard time lately. I really felt bad for the kid, always getting beat up. Johnny doesn't deserve that. But I am kinda upset because now can't really talk to soda. I might ask Johnny what y/n's like. Yea. I am gonna do that.
Time skip
Later that night, Johnny and I were sitting on the couch. Soda and Darry were In their rooms asleep. "Johnny? What's y/n like?" I ask out of no where. "But you know her so well, why do you Ask?" Johnny replies, very confused. "I mean as your girlfriend. What was she like? Clingy? Lovable? Annoying?" I ask. "No, not at all. She was sweet, thoughtful, but most importantly,
She just wanted to be loved." Johnny said. "Another thing, how am I supposed to act in a date? What do I say? Do I kiss her or wait till she kisses me? What-" I say, but Johnny cuts me off. "I know this sounds cliché, and I'm now a girl master, but be you. She said yes because you are Ponyboy Curtis, not Dallas Winceton, or Steve Randle." Johnny said. "Johnnycakes?" I say. "Yea?" He replied. "Are ya mad that I am going on a date with you ex? I mean, I don't wanna be nosy, but-" "no, it's fine. That was a long time ago. You two are meant for each other." He says and smiles. "Thanks Johnnycakes. Your the best friend a guy can ask." I say and lie down on the other couch. After 7 seconds, I was passed out cold.
**********
A/n
Hey everyone! Thank you all for the votes! I appreciate every one of them! Please comment, vote, and recommend! Love you all!
-sb🌅✨
Ps ik I said to do QOTD but I am too lazy lmao