Chapter 13

-your pov-
I was blushing like crazy and really couldn't stop smiling. "Pony, I don't know what to say- I really don't know-" "I get it, you don't like me," pony said sadly. "No no I really like you, I just don't know what a crush is. I was going to ask soda." I reply and give him a hug. But before I can hug him, he kissed me! It wasn't rough or really intense, it was soft an sweet. Before we could pull away, the gang walked in. They started howling and whistling. We quickly pulled away and started to blush. I wanted to run and hide, but I just stayed there and blushed. Before you know it, pony asks me if I would go on a date with him. I immediately say yes and the howling starts again. I was real happy.
-pony's pov-
I am so happy!!!!! I am going to go on a date with y/n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need another "class" with soda so he can teach me how to act on a date......
Time skip to the next night, after the sleepover.
"Most importantly, be yourself pone. Don't try and be Dal or Two-Bit. She liked you for you." Soda tells me. He is pacing around the room like a professor. I thank him and head to bed.
Johnny's pov
Seeing that y/n was kissing pony hurt. We were a thing in the past, but she said she wasn't feeling anything, so I lied and agreed. I really miss her. But pony and her will be happy, I think....
A/n
Hey all! So I know the chapter is short, but that is because school is starting soon. And I don't really think anyone is reading this book. The readers keep going down. If u still read, please comment, vote, and recommend!!! I love you all!
-sb🌅✨