Chapter 12

-your pov-

i decided to sleep over at pony's. because then, i could talk to soda about this whole crush thing. "Hey pone can i sleep over tonight?" i ask him sweetly. "uhh yea of course sleep over anytime. its ok with me. yep.totally cool." he responds kinda nervous. i think its so cute when he's nervous. it makes me blush.

pony's pov

we get to the movies. i sit next to y/n and johnny. all of a sudden tim and his gang show up. "Where's Dally, i know he slashed y tires AGAIN" he says angrily. Dally was using the bathroom, so the seat next to y/n was empty, so curly sat right next to y/n. "het pretty lady, how bout we ditch this lame joint and have some fun." he says and winks. y/n scoffs and pushes his arm off of her. "Leave her alone curly." i speak up. "who's gonna make me?" Curly says. "I am." i reply and punch him square in the face. i could tell that he was very scared. so he just got up and cooly walked away. y/n pulled me in for a hug and then she kissed me on the cheek. i blushed, a lot. i think she liked me..... well i don't know. ill ask soda tonight.

Time Skip........

ok so y/n was sleeping over tonight. i was real nervous, i don't know why... she's slept over before. we watched movies and kinda sat closer to her than usual."thanks so much for dealing with curly otday, that was really gallant. all of my friends boyfriends wouldn't even do that, and your not even my boyfriend!" y/n says and flashes a bright, beautiful smile. i decided to ditch the ides of talking to soda and just vent to y/n how i feel. "y/n i really like you, not just like a friend. i know lots of girls, greasers and socs, and no one is like you. i don't know if you feel the same way, but i just really needed to tell you that. and i don't really know how to have a crush, which sounds really stupid because you probably have like 78936 boys that like you, but i just wanted tell you that."

_________________

a/n

HEY EVERYONE!!

ok so my school starts in a week so I'm not going to be able to update as often, i really need to study for hs and all that jazz. plz vote, comment, and recommend! love you all!! <3 and if i update its probably just me fixing my grammar lol

-sb