Chapter 3

-pony's pov-
School continued as usual. I sat with Johnny, y/n, Two-Bit, and Steve at lunch. We were walking to the Dx like we do everyday after school, but y/n had to go to her (a hobby of yours) class/practice. So that left just the boys. We get to Dx and Sodapop was In the front store because there were no cars to work on. "Hey fellas" Sodapop says and grins. "Steve you better get changed quickly, the rush of students should be here soon." "Ok. In that case, I'll get changed." Steve said as he left the room. Two-Bit was flirting with some broad and Johnny was standing, keeping a lookout for whoever came into the store. I decided not to ask soda just yet...
************
I head home after buying a Pepsi to start my homework. I was working on my math equations but y/n just stayed in my brain. My stomach felt all funny. 'What's wrong with me??' I thought. Maybe I'll ask soda. He, after all, Is probably the best with girls in the gang. Well and he's my older brother. Slowly, the gang started to file in the house. Pretty soon they were all there except for Steve and Sodapop. Two-Bit was watching Mickey, Johnny was polishing his switch, dally was sleeping off the pain from his fight with Tim this morning, and Darry was making dinner. The phone rings. I jump up and answer. "Hello?" "Hey Ponyboy! I was wondering if I could come over for a little while." It was y/n. "Uhh y-y-Ea that is fine with me. I mean like you uh can like always come over like you don't need to ask...." I sounded like an idiot. "But sure c-come over" "ok thanks Ponyboy! I'll be there soon!" Oh boy.........
***********
A/n
Hey everyone! So I am going to try and update everyday or every other day, but school is gonna start soon so I may not be oupdating everyday of the school year. Plz comment share recommend and vote!❤️😘 I love you all!!
❤️💛💚💙💜💗
-sb