Have I mentioned how much we HATE each other? We have ever since preschool.

"Oh my gosh Tris are you ok?" My friends exclaim.

"Yeah I'm fine. This is one of the reasons why I'm not excited to be back in school." I say.

"Yeah he's a jerk." Lynn says.

"Any who lets see your schedule." Shauna says.

I hold it out and they all crowd around it.

1. Spanish
2. Science
3. History
4. Gym
5. Language arts
6. Math

"Yay!! We have all but the first two classes together!!!" Christina exclaims.

"I have the first two classes with you." Marlene says.

"I have language arts, science, and history with you." Will says.

And Lynn and Shauna don't have any classes with me.
----------------------------------------------

It's the last period of the day and so far I have science, history, and gym with Four. of course I do. Christina and I head off to math and sit next to each other.

"Hello class I'm Mrs. Mathews and I will be your math teacher. So today-" She gets cut off when the door swings open revealing Four. He's late as usual.

"Four it's the first day of school why are you late?" It's not a good thing when your teacher knows your name on the first day of school without even telling them it.

He just rolls his eyes and walks over to his seat by his best friends Zeke and Uriah.

"Okay as I was going to say-" she gets interrupted again when Four, Zeke, and Uriah start laughing.

"I'm sorry am I interrupting your conversation with my teaching?" she asks them sarcastically.

"Actually yes you are." Four says, and goes back to talking to Zeke and Uriah

"Four since you can't keep your mouth shut how about you go sit in this empty seat over here." Mrs. Mathews says pointing to the desk next to me.

No no no please no don't sit by me please no.

"Nah I'm good I'm comfy right here."

"Ok it's either that or the principle's office." She threatens. He sighs and rolls his eyes, but plops in the seat next to me. The teacher nods in victory. She then walks around and gives out a worksheet.

Four starts poking me,"pssss Tris" He whispers.

Just ignore him,"psss Tris." Just tune him out Tris.

Then he starts shooting spit balls at me,"pssss Tris!"

My head snaps in his direrction,"what!?" I whisper/ yell

"I need to borrow a pencil." He states simply.

"What? no why don't you have one it's the first day of school."

He just shrugs,"I will trade you my pen for your pencil." I shake my head and go back to my work.

"Psssssssssssssssssssssssss Trisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!"

I snap my head towards him,"Shut up!"

"Not until you trade me."

I sigh,"Then will you leave me alone?" I ask he just nods. He smirks as I throw my pencil to him. He then throws me his pen in return.