Teen Wolf; Taken

Title: Twist and Shout (*)

Sold to- -voidraeken

Fandom: Teen wolf

Love interest: Stiles Stilinski

Face claim (*): Lucy Fry

Short summary:
"It started with a song at prom but it grew into something much more"

Extended summary:
Rosie, the shy but dorky one.

When prom rolls around Rosie shows up with no date. No one had asked her and she hadn't asked anyone. I mean it's practically impossible for her to speak to strangers with how much anxiety she holds.

So, when stiles Stilinski unexpectedly asks her to dance with him, to her favourite song, she says yes. Maybe she said yes because she's had a crush on him or maybe she just wanted to dance to her favourite song.

The song that was playing was 'Twist and shout' by the Beatles. It's been her all time favourite song ever since her mom died.

Before her mom died they'd use to dance and sing to the song. That's how it turned into her favourite song as its one of the only memories she has of her mother and her.

After that one dance stiles runs over. She doesn't know why nor does she know if it was her fault. That's until she hears about what happened to Lydia, minus the werewolf part.

Lydia is a family friend. So, each day she visits Lydia in the hospital and meets stiles. During those hospital visits and long, mind night conversations a spark of something new happens.

That's until her world comes crashing down...

Authors note:
For this you can decide how her world comes crashing down. Also '*' means you can change it.

So, I hope someone will take this horrible plot but I doubt it'll happen.