I

+Both-

Arianna

I wake up with fluttering eyes, tangled limbs and a slight headache

I wake up with fluttering eyes, tangled limbs and a slight headache. Reaching over, I shut off my alarm before it can disturb him. Prying his arm off my body, I lift the covers and drag my feet over to the restroom. I do my hygiene's and pull on a robe before exiting out and releasing a quiet yawn. I make sure to close the door behind me, before going to the stairwell to head down to the second floor.

Crossing my arms, I walk to the first door.

"Aiden," I knock, blinking my eyes. "Time to get up honey." I'm met with grumbling. "Aiden" Silence.

Shaking my head, I walk three doors down.

"Nadia," I knock two times. "You need to get up mija." Again, all I hear is moaning and grumbles of protest. "You're gonna be late for school."

Groaning softly, I walk to the end of the hall.

"Okay," I shrug casually. "I'll just have your father wake you up." Smirking to myself, I hold one finger up, then two and finally three.

"We're up," they both announce, heads sticking out their door so I know for sure.

Works every time

Laughing, I shake my head and go down to the first floor. I head for the kitchen, immediately opening up all the blinds. Reaching in the fridge, I pull out the fresh bag of carrots. I saunter over to the backdoor, unlock it and walk over to Sammy's cage.

"Morning Sammy," I greet with a smile, emptying the bag of vegetables into his bowl. "Lucky bastard, you're always the first one to eat." I smile, watching as he slowly makes his way to the bowl.

Heading back inside, I lock the door behind me and wash my hands.

"Hmmm," I wonder aloud, contemplating for a few seconds on what to fix. Ultimately, I decide to go with waffles, sausage, and eggs. I gather all the ingredients, throwing the links on the fire and mixing the batter. In between that, I turn on the Keruig, pulling out three mugs.

Shaking the skillet, I flip the sausage over and proceed to pour the batter into the waffle maker. This thing is a heaven sent. As the first set of waffles come up, I check the links to see they're done and shut that burner off. I then start on scrambling the eggs, while quietly humming to myself.

"Something smells good," I smile, lightly chewing on my lip as those arms wrap around me and that familiar voice whispers in my ear.

"Waffles, eggs, and sausage," I explain, as he nuzzles his head in the side of my neck. "All of your favorites papi."

"Almost all," he teases, his hands moving to rub up and down my sides.

"Morning love," I greet with a smile, shutting the burner off and turning around to look up at him.