She can't see me like this, she can't see me looking like utter shit, drained, with red tired eyes.

My sister than kissed her boyfriend and then smiled at Anita before hugging me tightly, I like when she hugs me tightly, it reminds me of when we were kids and when she was scared and needed me to protect her, I miss that the most,

Her needing me to protect her.

"Blueberry, Ima be up in like a few minutes okay baby?" Stephan had said and then she smiled "okay." Before stepping up the staircase.

"Y'all sleeping here?" I asked curiously wondering why the fuck they would wanna do that and then Stephan answered me,

"Yeah man, your mom knows what she's doing when it comes to my ill daughter, and we kinda need her help when Bree wakes up or cries because of something." He said sounding sad, which he was, I could see it in his eyes, I mean his daughter was sick and I suppose that was awful to endure.

"Yeah I get it." I patted his arm "if you need anything man, I'm always here to help." I nodded and then he laughed sadly "thanks, I appreciate it." He said and then grabbed his car keys, "Ima go park my car next door and grab a few thing, I'll be back soon." He ended and then I nodded as he he stepped out before kissing Anita'a cheek.

"Orin." Anita smiled as I turned to see her.

"Hey." I said "dad wanted me to fetch stuff, I don't really know what stuff he's talking about he just said stuff." I stood there scratching the back of my neck and then she laughed,

"It's just a bunch of cleaning supplies and paint, I think he's planing on reprinting his house." She shrugged and then came towards me. "You okay my baby boy?"

"Anita don't call me that." I laughed under my breath. "But you're my baby Orin." She said in that soft tone she uses.

"I'm fine." I nodded still smiling. "Why would you ask?" I was curious.

"It seems like something's bothering you." She said narrowing her eyes.

Olivia. Only Olivia.

"Naw, I'm good." I said pushing a smile, "I'm kinda super tired, do you mind gathering the stuff so I can leave. I've just really had a tiring day." I said and then she smiled widely.

"Why don't you just sleepover too, I mean your rooms still your room and it's exactly the way you left it." She was hopeful, but I wasn't sure,

I contemplated for a moment.

"Uhm..." I yawned feeling the tiredness sting at my eyes, my aching muscles needed rest and I suppose staying one night, won't hurt "sure" I said softly and then she squealed.

"Great!" She clapped her hand, "we can go for breakfast tomorrow and then you can stay over again." She suggested and then I laughed stepping towards the staircase "I mean we can do a family breakfast, if Bree's feeling better, I'm not working tomorrow but I'm not sleeping over for another night, don't push it." I smirked and then she laughed "okay, I'm going to shower then I'm off to bed." I nodded and then she watched me walk up the staircase.

"Goodnight, I love you." She said sweetly and then I said "goodnight" politely before stepping towards the bathroom, craving the shower I so desperately needed.

I can't believe I'm back here, back in this house again, so many memories had flashed in my head as I drifted deeper into the hallway, I breathed in and then sighed.

Fuck.

Olivia's Point Of View

"Yeah, I'm legit a few streets away!?" I held my phone to my ear as I drove towards Paisley's mother's house, Bree was sick, Paisley was home and it sounded as if she just needed me,