Chapter 9 - Relaxation

It is morning, last night we destroyed the Kollasas and brought Max back. I feel like XANA is not going to be our allies anymore. Now we got another person to save lyoko! I hope that we can just rest easy for a bit until XANA attacks.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I wake up in my bed, it was Sunday. I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I was practically the first person in Kadic to wake up. I went outside to go to the factory. The sun was just coming up from its sleep. I ran into the woods to the sewer. I traveled through the sewer to the factory. I climbed the ladder in the sewer that goes to the bridge of the factory. I walk in and jump down with ropes to the factory floors. I walk past the broken elevator and to the stairs. I walked down the stairs, then past a boiler room in the factory to the lab. I quietly climb down the ladder as I see Max still sleeping. I got to the lab floors and hopped onto the super computer and typed as quietly as I could. I launched a super scan, nothing.
Max woke up and asked," What time is it?"
I responded," Its 5 am, sorry for waking you."
Max yawned and said," No it's fine, I wake up much earlier, actually I didn't sleep at all."
We both chuckled.
Max asked," Anyways, why are you here?"
I responded," Checking for a super scan."
Max shrugged. I jump off of the super computer and check the time. It was almost 7. My clock must of been off.
I said," Welp, apparently my clock was off."
Max sighed," Alright."
I said," Let's go to the principal to get you enrolled at Kadic."
Max nodded, we started to head out of the factory and into the sewers.
Max said," Man, haven't smelt this in a long time."
We both laughed, it felt like me and Max are gonna be good friends. As we left the sewer and into the Kadic woods, I saw a bright green light. Max and I went over to investigate. It was in the woods path, me and Max hid in some bushes near the huge light, it was a green light circle, spinning. Then a figure came out of it and I saw a watch on his arm. He had glasses and had someone following behind him...looking like Ricky!