Chapter 4 - Merry Miss-Mas

It has been yet another month sense the thanksgiving disaster. Everything was pretty much quiet on Lyoko. No signs of Max anywhere. Feels like he just straight up disapeared.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Mike asked," So how goes it?"
I answered," Weird."
Mike asked again," Why?"
I answered," We haven't found anything from Max, he pretty much just disapeared off of the world."
Mike said," Because he is, he is in a different world."
I said," Yea I guess."
Mike then left my dorm and I sat there alone on my bed. I felt weird for a while now. It just didn't feel right. Since it is Saturday I will go take a visit to the factory.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
I arrived to the factory entrance and entered the factory. I grabbed one of the ropes and swung down to the factory floor. I headed toward the stairs down to the lab. I go through the boiler room. Go up a ladder into the lab. I go down the ladder onto the lab floor. I hop on to the supercomputer. I ran a scan then I felt someone, no, something behind me. I turned around to see a black most behind me. It seemed to be just standing there waiting to make a move. I just okept staring at it waiting for something to just pop out at me.
I asked," Are you just gonna be there or?"
The black mist said," It's me Ricky."
I said," And you are?"
The black mist said," XANA."
I asked," What's wrong this time?"
XANA said," Heed this warning, don't go to the volcano sector!"
I asked," There's a volcano sector?"
XANA replied," Of course you imbecile!"
Then the black mist disappeared into thin air. I went back to the computer screen in the lab. I launched a scan and the super scan program started scanning all of these towers until it said maxified tower and the picture of the tower wasn't there. It was only a blank slot. I scratched my head. I heard footsteps for above. Sounded like 8 feet stomping up there. Then they disapeared. Then I heard Tom's voice at the top of the ladder climbing down with Aria, Mike, and Taylor.
"Hey Ricky! Whatcha doing down here?"
I said," I just wanted to check on our enemy."
Tom asked," And how did that work out?"
I replied," XANA came again and told me the we shouldn't go to the volcano sector, and as he left I launched a scan and there's something activated in the volcano sector."
Mike asked," Since when was there a volcano sector?"
I responded," I am surprised as well!"
Aria said," Well let's go!"
I said," Aria, we need to trust XANA and not go. He trusts us, so we should trust him!"
Aria pouted," Fine."
Taylor said," We should get back to Kadic because of the Christmas party they are throwing!"
I said," I will be behind you, I just want to check something first!"
They all replied," Ok."
They all left. I was sure I was smart enough to maybe edit my lyoko costume for a Christmas suit. I started typing and all of the sudden there was a power outage in the factory.
I exclaimed," UGH!"
I headed down to the super computer console room. I went towards the huge tube with a medium sized tube on top all in black with a cyber paint style in yellow around it. I went to the front of it and started flipping the switch up and down, nothing happened. I went to the bag near the console and grabbed the hazard suit next to the bag on me. Opened the bag and grabbed uranium out of the bag and into the battery compartment of the console. Surprisingly it doesn't take double or triple A batteries. I put the bag back as took the suit off and the battery compartment closed automatically. I went over to the switch and pulled it to on and the console lit up and powered back on the factory. I headed back up to the supercomputer and continued with the lyoko suit changing.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A couple hours later it's finished. I launched the auto transfer program on the supercomputer and headed down to the scanner room. I went into one of the scanners and got scanned. Then I got virtualized in the desert sector. I begin to grab my sword to devirtualized and then it was a candy cane.
I laughed," That's right, it's now a candy cane sword."
I then grabbed my staff and that was a candy cane staff. So I just stranded there in my Christmas lyoko suit. Looking like a fool. My torso was like a Horrible Christmas sweater and my pants were green jeans. It also looked like my body was covered in Christmas lights. And they were on. I waited for 10 minutes for XANA to come or someone on earth to devirt me. Nobody came. Not even Max! I tried to devirt myself with my candy cane sword and candy cane staff. Nothing. And if I fell into the digital sea I wouldn't come back.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
2 hours pass and I decide to call out for XANA.
I yelled," XANA HELLO!!!??"
No reply.
I yell again," XANA?!?"
Nothing again. I though about maybe using a vehicle and try dropping from the sky, but the thing was I can only get a vehicle on the supercomputer.
••••••••••••••••••••
It was morning and I was still there, I missed the party. I was still on lyoko. I was really sad. I got up and decided to go to other sectors to check them out. So I headed to one of the way towers in the desert sector. I entered the way tower and I went over to the edge of the lyoko symbol that is in shape of the base. I jumped and it looked like I was going through a network. I float up to the base and land on the base. I exited the tower and I was in the ice sector. It felt right being in the ice sector with this suit on.
I yelled again," XAN-!"
I was cut off. A black mist appeared in front of me.
XANA said," What do you want Rick- what are you wearing?"
I replied," It's suppose to be a Christmas suit for the party on earth."
XANA said," Anyways what do you want?"
I said," Can you help devirt me?"
XANA asked," Couldn't you do it yourself?"
I replied," I can't, my weapons are candy canes."
I pull out my sword and staff.
XANA chuckled," hehehe, sure but I wanna ask you for a favor."
I said," Sure! Anything!"
I realized what I said, but I don't regret it because I trust him.
XANA said," What is your opinion of this?"
Then the black mist disapated and revealed a human form with a tuxedo suit and blonde hair with blue eyes.
XANA asked," Soooooo?"
I said," Looks good, if I were a girl and possible evil like you were, no offense, but if I were I would ask you out."
XANA said," Thanks! Alright I can call a Blok over."
He whistled and a block came over and shot me. I closed my eyes and I was in the scanner I came in. I fell out and blacked out.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up in the infirmary dazed and had a headache. I saw everyone in my team there sitting on chairs. I saw to my left was Taylor and Aria, Aria in front of Taylor. Tom and Mike to my right, Tom in front and Mike in back.
Taylor said," Wake up sleepy head." She had a smile on.
I tried to talk but it felt like I haven't drank any water for weeks.
Aria said," Don't talk! There's gauze in your mouth."
That's why I couldn't talk! I thought.
Tom said," We found you outside of a scanner when we were looking around for you."
Mike said," When we found you there, we found this."
He was holding up a piece of paper with my name on it. I quickly grabbed it out of his hands and opened it. It was from Max.
Dear Ricky,
It's me, I need to talk to you in sector five alone! Or I will ruin your life!!!
Signed, Max