Chapter 7 - Sparch

It's been 2 months since Jennifer was wrong. She still gives me dirty looks. So far we have not heard from Max for the past 2 months. I was getting worried. Me and Aria have started talking a bit again.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I sighed while I was in my dorm on my new laptop that I bought. I was typing something down for homework Mr. Host, my Math teacher assigned us. It was near lunch time and it was a weekend again. I found the laptop useful for school and not at school stuff, like playing games when not at school or for homework.
           I then got an email. I checked to see what it was. It was from Unknown. I read it.
The email said," Dear Ricky I know it has been a long time since we last saw each other. And I miss you. Please come back!
                                                            Sincerely Max."
      I then got the chills. I decided to go to Mike to tell him the news. I first go check his dorm, not there. Next I check the lunch room, not there. I then checked the gym, not there.
       I then thought that he must be at the factory, so I head there. 25 minutes later I was climbing down the ladder to the Lab. He was not there. I was confused, I then heard a little voice coming from the headset. I put on the headset then I could hear everyone yelling.
Everyone yelled," Help!"
I then respond," Guys?"
Mike then responded," Thank goodness."
I asked," What happened?"
Mike responded," Max put us here and made copies of us!"
I then responded," No wonder Tom was acting normal than usual."
Tom then responded," Hey!"
I chuckled then asked," So how long were you there?"
Taylor responded," 2 months!"
I was shocked then said," What do you want me to do?"
Mike yelled," Devirt us!"
I then started typing then I devirted Aria, Mike, and Taylor first. Then last was Tom.
Mike said," Those people who were us are called Specters."
I responded," Ah."
Then Mike, Taylor, Aria, and Tom climbed up the ladder.
Mike asked," Can you get off the super computer please?"
I then jumped off and Mike jumped onto the super computer.
Mike said," Alright so know this is over, we need to go get those specters!"
I said," First, I need to tell you guys something."
The all looked at me with the face expression "go on".
I said," I got an email from Max, saying he misses me. Should I be worried?"
Mike responded," Well maybe."
I then said," Shouldn't we maybe turn into our lyoko suits now?"
Tom answered," We should go find the specters first."
Then we all nodded. I still could not believe that Max has tricked me with those specters. 26 minutes later we are at Kadic laying low in the forest bushes.
I spot a Mike Specter and said quietly," I see a Spector, it's a Mike Spector."
Then they nodded to what I said.
Mike said," Ricky you should go because he knows there is not a Spector of you."
I nodded and went over to the Mike Spector which was leaning on the cafeteria wall.
I walk up to him and ask," Hey Mike I think we should get to the factory, and don't tell the others."
The Spector nodded and followed me to the sewer cap, the real gang followed after and then they ambushed the Spector. Everyone except for the Spector snapped their fingers and got into their lyoko suits. Then the specter looked like it devirted after we battled him. I snapped my fingers again. The real gang hid somewhere for the next ambush. I went back to Kadic and I saw Spector Tom and Aria next to each other. I walk up to them and said the same thing I said to Mike. They followed me into the sewer and got the ambush from the real gang, the specters devirted.
I then went back and saw Spector Taylor running at me, Max must of found out and reported it to the Taylor Spector. I went down to the sewer and ran towards were the ambush would happen. Then I saw the Spector started running towards me and then she ran into a fist which the real Taylor held out for the Spector Taylor. Then the Spector devirtualized.
Then the gang snapped their fingers and turned into their earth outfits. Then we head back to the factory to see if there was tower activated, there wasn't one activated. So we returned to the past so if anyone saw, they would forget. We thought that was it for Max, that it wouldn't get much harder, it got harder.