Chapter 114: BLOCKEDT AND REPORTEDT

"YOU'RE GOING TO CHINA!?" Soonyoung was surprised when I told him my decision about mom's plan

"It's won't be long tho-"

"WITH DONG FRICKIN SICHENG!?" he shouted some more

"Soonyoung, please," I sighed "It's not like I'm going to live there with him forever,"

it's been two hours since I went to see Soonyoung and Seungkwan. they were acting like they haven't seen me for so long.

"Do you like Winwin?" Soonyoung asked, making me facepalm

"Are you out of your mind?" I reacted "He's my cousin, why would I develop a crush on him?"

"Yeah hyung, Minseul is sane," Seungkwan nodded "I'm pretty sure she's not the type of relative who likes another relative of hers. that's creepy,"

"For how many days?" Soonyoung sighed

"Two wee-"

"TWO WEEKS!?" he shouted, making Seungkwan and I startled as hell

"HYUNG, CHILL OUT! YOU'RE GIVING ME HEART ATTACKS!" Seungkwan retorted

"Yes, two weeks," I nodded "In Zhejiang,"

"With only Winwin?" Seungkwan asked

"I don't know, maybe he'll bring Yuta-"

"YUTA WHO!? MORE BOYS THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW!?!?" Soonyoung was freaking out "WHO'S NEXT!?"

".....Doyoung-"

"OH HELL NO,"

"You know some of his friends," I muttered

"k. name them,"

"Mark Lee,"

"I don't know him,"

"He's a part of NCT U!! the boys in our previous school, the boys who always have rice in their lunch boxes and eat together at break time!!!" I explained "I was there when Winwin met Mark. So he probably knows the rest of Mark's group too!"

"Oh. k," Soonyoung shrugged

"It's not that bad to go to my cousin's hometown for a bit, right?"

"Take Minghao and Jun," He ordered "I won't take no for an answer,"

"But mom doesn't want any of my friends to go with me," I whined "Hoshi yah, I don't want my own mother to hate on me again "

The boy sucked in a deep breath before shaking his head

"Okay, I'll let you go to Winwin's damn hometown. But if some news come to me about something that I don't like-"

"I WILL ROAST WINWIN!" Seungkwan shouted

"No," I disagreed "No one will roast Sicheng,"

"But Minseul, what if.....what if you get in trouble because of him?" the boy frowned

"That won't happen," I shrugged "Winwin is gentle and obviously not a troublemaker so no worries,"

"You trust him so much, i'm shook," Soonyoung muttered "You shouldn't trust him so much,"

"He's a part of my family, Soonyoung. Deal with it," I replied "I'm going to China next week and everything will be fine. No need to worry, okay?"