Bringing Back Bad Memories

"WHAT THE HECK!" I say angrily.
I walk to the kitchen to see my mom with the one person I really hate in my life. My dad.
"Dad!? What the hell are you doing in our house!?" I ask angrily.
My mom turns to look at me.
"Alexxis, now you know damn well I don't allow you using those words in my house." My  mom says, crossing her arms with anger.
"Matter of fact. I don't allow you cussing at all!"
I forgot at that minute that I was in the house because, I went off. I mean I was angry so...
"I don't care! Dad is in our house. You know me and dad does not talk or get along after what he did to us!" I say raising my voice.
"Young lady, I advise you lower that tone when you're speaking to me." My mom says, getting angry a little.
"Or else what mom, hm?" I say getting smart.
"You know what. You have some nerves talking to me with disrespect like tha-" My mom says, walking up to me with anger.
"No, no, Kels. She's right, I shouldn't be in the house after what I've done but, I've learned what I have done to you two was horrible, real horrible. I want to change that, so, I've decided to come here and apologize and to see if I can come back?" Dad says, feeling bad.
What the heck is wrong with this man? How can he expect someone to let him back into their house after what he has done. What he done was real horrible.
"Uh, no! What do you think this is!? You abused us dad! You even cheated on mom! You think we want you back in our house after what the fuck you have done?!" I say angrily.
My mom looks at me again angrily.
"Lex, I know. I've learned from my mistakes. Just, please!" My dad says, coming up to me and grabbing my hand.
"NO! Get off of me! You know I don't like you! Don't ever touch me again!" I yell angrily.
"ALEXXIS! Calm down! You heard him. He's learned from his mistakes, give the man a chance!" My mom says hollering.
"You know what?! I can't deal with this no more. Let him in the house, watch. That nigga ain't change a bit. I'm leaving. YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST!" I say angrily and sadly.
I run out of the house and slam the door shut. I start to cry as I sit down on the porch. I forgot my friends were here as they came up to me.
"Lexxie, you alright? We heard everything" Jayana asks sitting next to me and rubbing my back.
"Aww, girl" Dekayla says hugging me.
I cry harder.
"I HATE HIM *crys hard* WHY DOES HE HAVE TO COME BACK IN MY LIFE!?" I yell loudly, while crying.
They both hug me and tell me it's gon be okay.
"Come on, you need to go somewhere else, away from home for a minute. Let's go to my house." Dekayla says.
I cry. "Okay"
We all get up and walk to Dekayla house. As we were walking we saw Bryson, singing to a girl. Great! Could my day get any worst? He stops singing because he saw us too. I roll my eyes at him and we kept walking.

Hey y'all! Sorry it's been a while since I've updated, I had to come up with ideas for this chapter. But, I hope you liked it. Vote and comment! Thanks, love y'all😘❤️💜 byeee!