Giving Up On Him?

*Lexxie's P.O.V.*
I run as quickly as I can to the bathroom hoping no one notices me. I don't want anyone to see me or I don't want to talk to nobody. I feel hurt... I mean, why would Bryson say somethin' so horrible to me? I look in the mirror and think to myself. Am I really that bad looking? Do I really act worst then Kierra? I'm so confused! I cry some more because I don't know what is going on. I run into a stall and I stay quiet because I hear footsteps.
"Lexxie? You in here girl?" Jayana asks walking into the bathroom.
"I don't see her" Dekayla says shrugging.
"Let's check the stalls" Jayana says heading towards the first stall.
"Alright" Dekayla says.
I stay quiet but for some reason I couldn't help but to cry again. I let out a low cry and sniffed. They heard me.
"I hear her!" Dekayla says.
"I do too!" Jayana adds.
They both stand outside of my stall and knock.
"Lexxie?" Jayana says.
"I don't wanna talk right now" I say sadly, sniffing.
"Lexxie, girl. Come on, you seriously cryin over him?" Dekayla says.
"No. I mean yes! He called me ugly and he said Kierra's better than me!" I say crying.
"I just, I don't know. I'm confused!" I say sniffing and crying some more.
"Girl, you betta glo-up on his ass. You obviously don't need him if he keep hurtin you. Girl matter of fact! We gon go shopping and get yo hair done. Then he'll see who's better lookin, and if he can't see that your beautiful then he ain't worth it hunny" Dekayla says while crossing her arms.
For some reason I start to agree with Dekayla and I kinda forgot about Bryson that quick.
"I agree with Dekayla, girl" Jayana says, shrugging her shoulders.
"See. So, are you up with the plan?" Dekayla says.
I stay quiet and stand there for a minute, leaving them worried. I then open the stall door and their faces turn into a smile.
"Fine... I'll do it" I say nodding.
They pull me out of the stall and hug me as tight as possible.
"Good. Now, let's go shopping!" Jayana says.
"Did u forget how much she loves shopping?" I say whispering to Dekayla while laughing.
"Nope not at all" Dekayla says whispering.
"Wait. But first, we need to fix that makeup of yours Lexxie" Jayana says.
I then walk to the mirror and grab my makeup from out of my makeup bag and fix myself up.
                 **********************
As we walk to my house I notice a red Lexus in my driveway. I stop with anger.
"You alright Lexxie?" Jayana asks.
"Girls. You guys should go in my room or stay out here when we get to my house" I say angrily.
"We'll stay out here" Dekayla says with a confused look.
"Good" I say say resuming to walk.
I run to the doorstep and open the door.
"WHAT THE HECK!" I say angrily.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it was short but I kinda ran out of ideas again💀. But ya! Don't forget to comment, vote and add this to your reading list bye guys love y'all😘❤️