"I really did cook this... with Jin hyung", a note of amusement can be felt in her smile as she shoved a spoon of salad into her mouth

"This is definitely Jin's cooking and I bet you cut the vegetables", she showed me the uneven chop of vegetables as I cleared my throat in embarrasement.

"It's good though", she fed me some as she walked to her vanity and started to dry her hair

I followed her inside while munching on the salad Jin hyung made.

"Have you pack yet?", I reminded her as she nodded and pointed out at her luggage

I thoroughly checked her belongings but there's one thing missing.

"Where's your passport?", I noticed her face changed as she slapped her forehead

"I forgot where I put it", she pouted and I find it very cute.

I groaned and started to search for the passport. She stopped drying her hair and searched too. I averted my gaze to her study desk and opened the drawers one by one.

"Aha there it is", I said to myself while reaching my hand out into piles of stuff in her messy drawer.

I grabbed the passport but noticed the pile of stuff were actually letters from Hyungwon. I bit my lip and found a white box with silver ribbon.

I was about to open it when Aira snatched the passport away from me and shut the drawer.

"Thanks", she quickly muttered and put the passport in her bag. Then I saw her locked the drawer and I can't help but to be upset.

"You haven't throw them away?", I asked with an obvious disappointment

"Jungkook", her eyes showed a glint of regret as I walked closer to her

"You still love him, don't you?", My voice got deepens as she sighed

"Are we really going to argue right now?", she gritted her teeth as I backed away not wanting to cause commotion

"I'm sorry, okay? Just finish what you're doing, I'll be waiting outside", I walked passed her and close her bedroom door.

"Be patient Jungkook", I tried to calm myself as I leaned against the door.

• Aira's pov •

• Aira's pov •

I packed my bag and drag my luggage with me out of the bedroom. Jungkook was stabbing his food while watching the news.