richard shakes his head " none that we trust, just shay what about you do you have people?" my gran speaks" no sorry lost all contacts not that my old coven would help, you need to be prepared have you lost any memebers lately who know how your pack works fighting wise."

regans father chest rumbled with a deep growl " i told you we should have killed her." regan shook her head " she wouldnt be so stupid to in danger her family or the pack we gave her a second chance of life." my gran looked confused.

" gran regans ex was exiled, she was still with regan when we figured out we were mates, we kissed once but then regan ended it, she told kas the truth and kas lost control almost ripping poor regans arm off"

grans finger nails tapped against the couch " she must be very strong to almost beat you " tate let out a laugh " kas is an average wolf stupid regan didnt fight back she took almost every  claw and bite shay had to come out and save her ass "

my gran looked towards richard " you need to mix things up richard this could be used against you if kas is out for revenge. "

the pack agreed " so shay regan show me your mark i always love seeing the different patterns they make " what does she mean " what are you talking about gran ?" regans hand rested on my lap as she whispered in my ear " umm a mark when we umm do it and my wolf marks you, claiming you as mine, my wolf takes control the bite hurts but in the end other wolves know your taken by scent and it leaves a tattoo like thing on your skin."

i turn a dark shade of red " oh umm no mark yet gran" she seemed more shocked then anything " well i give you one thing regan you have self control." regan just smiled " you could say that"

another round of drinks came " so i know this is awkward to come from me but when are you planning on letting her? it would be advised it makes her complete, stronger in every possible way."

regan intrupted " i dont need the boost im getting more powerful each day, when the time is right it will happen i dont want her to feel like she needs to do anything she isnt ready too"

i hold her hand to thank her for her patients, i didnt realise how hard it actually was for her to hold back, gran stood up from her seat only to fall back down in it " woops well thats enough for me, shay be a darl and take me to my room please "

regan got up with me " you can have shay's room for the night ill carry you up " gran let out a laugh " that is fine by me these old legs mixed with all that scotch and stairs wont mix, thank you regan."

regan picked her up with ease, i grab a water bottle each for all three of us, once im up the stairs i see regan standing there with a smug look " all tucked in bed and sage is snoring peacefully still, your more then welcome to sleep in my room if you like."

i stand on my tippy toes and kiss her " sounds like a plan ill just take gran some water and ill meet you in bed" my gran was already asleep so i place the water on the bed side table and go to regans room.

regan was standing in the middle of the room in her underwear taking off her shirt, her breast exposed im always in awe over her abs.

regan smiled " got some clothes set out for you, are you ready for bed?" i nod and change into her baggy shirt and slip off my pants and lay on one side of the bed.

my gran got me thinking, about her marking and self control maybe i should just let her do it, we are made for each other i dont know why im so scared to let her.

she comes in beside me pulling me into a hug " i can put some clothes on if im making this uncomfortable i just like sleeping free." i shake my head " no its fine babe" as i place small kisses upon her chest, i decide to suck up my fear and straddle her, regan looked shocked " babe what are you doing?"

i silence her with a passionate kiss taking control, my hands run up and down her sides i position myself better and start kissing her neck " mmmm... fuck... babe as nice as this is, i wont be able to control myself."

her eyes already glowing a bright green " its ok regan,mark me" regans wolf let out a low growl as she flipped  us so now she was on top, she pecked my lips " i can hear your heart its racing i know why your doing this and im not going to let it happen."

i look at her, i felt there was something wrong with me maybe the reason why she can control herself so well because she wasnt attracted to me i roll away from her facing the other side of the room.

regans arm snakes around my waist as she placed a trail of kisses along my shoulder to my neck " dont pout shay more then anything id love to claim you make sure everyone knew you where mine but your not ready, im not letting our first time to be based on me getting stronger i want it to be perfect we need to slowly ease into these things."

regan made me face her i felt a tear escape my eye " im sorry i just dont want you to get hurt i dont know why im not ready im comfortable with you im happy with you and yet im so scared just the though of helping you gave me confidence."

she kissed my nose and chuckled " more of a reason to wait babe we will get there take things slow get some rest we will talk about things in the morning beautiful."

regan heald me tight, her arms wrapped around my waist her head rested on my chest, light snores filled the room within minutes which relaxed me more i smiled as i drifted off to sleep.

i wake up to the bed moving it was still dark i try to focus, regans lips pressed against mine " training baby go back to sleep" i let out a sigh " i dont want you to go, your keeping me warm" regan chuckled " ill send emma in she isnt aloud to train she will keep you warm."

i just nod my head and close my eyes, i feel the bed sink again as a small frame cuddled into my back " regan sent me in your lucky i like you " emma mumbled " sorry i just needed the warmth thank you emma "

em shh me " go back to sleep its 4am talk in the morning" no way i was going to argue, letting my tiredness consume me.

the sound of someone vomiting woke me again i jump up running to regans bathroom emma had her head in regans toilet " shit are you ok can i get you something?" between heaves  " nope morning sickness, just grab my toothbrush"

i go to tate and emmas room grabbing the purple toothbrush and rush back and place it on the sink " would you like some dry toast or a drink " emma stood up " what so i can throw up again no thank you let me just brush my teeth and ill meet you back in bed."

i lay back down and think about lastnight, maybe i could question emma about a few things. emma returned looking like hell " sorry about that i cant wait for this kid to be out already " i giggle " you still have a few months yet, so i was wondering if i could as you afew questions..... personal questions."

emma laid on her side looking into my eyes " the mating marking thing right?" i nod " what do you want to know" i swallow my fear " well if you all hadnt noticed im a virgin and im scared not to lose it to regan but more to the point it wont be gentle it will really hurt and turn me off sex all together."

emma smiled " if regan didnt have control it would but it wouldn't turn you off it, you dont get marked the first time its when her wolf knows its right, its like a sixth sense she will know"

i was curious " so regan would take it slow get me used to it, what does it feel like being marked?" emma let out a deep breath " well each is different, its going to hurt then the marking of the body burns but your in that pure ecstasy it doesnt if you get what i mean" i shake my head " the bite will happen close to orgasm so when the bite happens you hit the big O and ride out the pain"

regans door opened " what about the big O " with her smirk cheeky " i was just answering a few questions for shay putting her mind at ease " regan looked towards me raising her eyebrows, my face turned red so i hide under the blankets " emma pet the blanket" no need to be shy shay its actually really good that you asked but its my que to leave ill see you down stairs for breakfast"

i mumble under the blankets " easy for you to say, see you soon." regans body collapsed near the bed " hey no need to be scared its good your asking you can talk to me though."

thanks guys for reading and sticking through with my slow ass updates, i am having trouble with the story but ill get there eventually vote comment