WAR CONTINUED

Nell finally had made it back to Morbius... She lowered her head... Ashamed for not being successful, Morbius just wrapped his arm around her and told her not to fret. That plan 2 was going into motion.
They both gave each other a wicked smile and went to the ceiling to sleep. While one of his newbie vamps was doing his evil bidding. Morbius had him go to Rachel and my family's  home to turn them.
All I had was my adoptive grandmother...the vamp quickly went my grandmother and when he bit her... She knew what was going to happen... And she wasn't having it...she took her cross from the wall and removed a holy dagger from the cross sheath and plunged it into her heart before she could be changed. The newbie vamp hissed with disgust as he went to Rachel's family. But he had a big surprise awaiting him... A surprise named Kevin. For the first round battle was won... And he decided to protect his girlfriends family. Kevin killed him very easily... But quickly went to Serenity to tell Angel his expectations was correct... They went for Rachel's family...but he killed it.

I had a deep fear run through me and told Angel what about my Grandmother!?!  Angel closed his eyes deeply and looked through his mind's eye and seen what the kind lady that he taken a liking for and gave Kc to her when she was a baby had taken her own life so she wouldn't be turned. Angel opened his eyes and shed a single tear of hurt as he wrapped his arms around me... He didn't say one word... For I knew by his expressions... I fell to the floor and cried hysterically for hours... While Rachel was holding me. Klay and Sully took turns holding me afterwards... Mickey and Kevin kissed my forehead and went out in search of food.

Angel picked me up off the floor and took me to his bedroom... Then laid me down and crawled up next to me and just held me tightly...and I went into a deep emotionally exhausting sleep...with Angel never letting me go. He eventually closed his eyes and took a catnap as well.

Angel woke up and watched me as I slept... Then as he brushed the hair from my face a vision went through him like a flash of lightning... He looked at me with an unbelievable expression on his face... I opened my eyes and asked him what that look was for... He quickly changed his expression and said nothing. I knew he was hiding something. Angel quickly moved away and went to Stoney to tell him what he had seen.

Stoney couldn't believe what Angel was saying...for it was impossible for an Immortal to impregnate a mortal. But Angel knows what he saw when he touched her. That I was pregnant with his child... An Immortal child. Sully looked at him and told him how thrilled he should be... But all Angel was.... Was worried, for no mortal has ever bared an Immortal child. But he had to tell her.

Mickey and Kevin burst into the room and told them it was fighting time again. Only this time it wasn't newbie vamps... It was Morbius and his main dominions. He was calling Angel and his so-called slayers out to battle on his own ground. Angel walked out first...followed by Klay and Sully... With Mickey and Kevin out last... Morbius had two dozen vampires in front of him with Nell standing by his side.

Morbius raised his hand and the vampires attacked... Kevin and Mickey kept close to Klay and Sully so they could protect them better during the battle. Angel killed his way towards Morbius... Rachel and I were watching the epic battle through his Mind's Eye looking glass. Nell moved from Morbius's side to make a name for herself in her loves' eyes. She jumped Sully and disarmed him... She sunk her knife into his shoulder... Klay heard his little brothers cry, and ran to him...but Klay was surrounded by vampires to help him. Mickey seen Kevin trying to help Klay...he saw Nell getting ready to kill Sully...he quickly intervened and pushed Sully out of the way. Nell attacked Mickey instead...he over powered her and she retreated...Nell waited for the next opportune moment to strike. After watching them she seen Angel in a direct line of her knife... Morbius would praise her for life for killing the Immortal Slayer. She threw her knife right towards Angel's heart... Mickey seen the knife heading towards him... He unhesitantly lunged in front of the knife taking the full blow of her blade. Angel turned just in time to catch Mickey before he hit the ground. Mickey looked at him and gave him a grin...and told him how sorry he was to disappoint him by dying without being killed by his hand. Angel held him until he turned to ashes at his feet. Angel in deep anger spun around and whipped his sword out and went straight for Nell...killing 4 others before he made it to her... Killing her came quick and effortless. First he beheaded her,  then he set her remains on fire.

Morbius felt a great loss within himself... Then turned to see what was left of his Nellie. He cried out in anger and hate and what was left of his dominions backed off... Kevin was helping Klay get his brother back in the security of Serenity. I was in the protected room crying for the loss of our dear friend Mickey... While Rachel was holding me. I suddenly got extremely sick. My temperature spiked up to 103...I began throwing up continuously, along with severe stomach pains. Rachel didn't know what to do for me...so she just held me more tightly.

Morbius jumped down and approached Angel... The final fight was beginning... Morbius attacked first, but Angel knew most of his movements before he did...and quickly counterattacked him... The fight seemed to go on forever... Angel with one burst of energy threw his enemy to the ground... Morbius jumped up and realized he might be defeated by Angel... He decided to bring the Dargoth Dagger out from it's hiding place....the only thing that can kill an Immortal Slayer.