GETTING READY FOR PROM

After the theater incident, Rachel and I were always on edge wondering if and when something like that was going to happen around us again...we couldn't believe our friend's and her very open-minded boyfriend Kevin who loved her dearly didn't even want to believe us. But we were trying to take our minds off the scary...and try to locate us some dresses for our prom that was coming up tomorrow night. Nell came over to my house and then all three of us headed to the mall to pick out dresses. While Rachel was trying a few on, Nell came up and asked me if I was going to prom with a date this time...or if I was going solo again this year. Rachel just came out and told me to ignore her, sometimes she doesn't understand that you haven't found Mr. Right yet...but not to get your hopes down, cuz he will show up one day. I just gave her a smile and kept looking through the dresses.

Nell ended up picking out a light blue dress, that was actually very nice looking on her. Rachel decided on a lovely pink dress, and both of my girlfriend's put me in a red one just to see if I could in fact get a date at this prom...knowing that red dresses usually drive guys crazy. But I jokingly told them not to hold their breath.

(Pic of Nell's dress below)

(Pic of Rachel's Dress below)

(Pic of Kc's Dress Below)

After our shopping was over, we went back to Rachel's house to talk about how we were gonna do our hair, and makeup for tomorrow night

After our shopping was over, we went back to Rachel's house to talk about how we were gonna do our hair, and makeup for tomorrow night....and we ended up having a slumber party, talking about boys, and school, and all the girls that were mean to us, and how fun the party is gonna be.

Back at Kevin's house he and the guys were putting on their tux's just to see how they'd look....but Kevin told them all that he was definately not wearing the damn tie...and probably before the night was over, his tux jacket would probably be off too...all the guys at once said here here, and they all got a laugh in at their inside joke. Kevin went up to Mickey and asked him if he was gonna ask me to dance with him at the prom...he just gave an insecure look at Kevin and said a girl already asked him to go. Kevin was always trying to help me out finding a date, but nothing ever panned out. So Kevin decided on taking both his girlfriend and me to prom as a double date...besides he said the only thing better than a beautiful girl hanging on him was two beautiful girls hanging on him.

Little did any of us teens know, that Morbius had another plan in store for the Prom Night...he kept one of his dominions always following us just out of sight and out of mind...Morbius gave a maniacal laugh and flew off back towards his darkened hole where he belonged, knowing that soon he would have a whole group of new vampire recruits...then he would make his war on Angel, and finally kill him, and dominate the world of man...just like he always planned.

Back at Serenity, I was grabbing my gear and getting ready for another late night hunt for the blood-sucking scum, that I protect the people from...Stoney and Sully handed me a new weapon they wanted me to test out and see how good it worked. I looked at it with alot of doubt, and said this little thing is gonna what make them laugh to death...I asked them with drawl sarcastic humor...but Sully went up to him and told him all he had to do was throw the orb towards them, and once it shattered at their feet, they would instantly be disentigrated, for the orb contained pressurized powdered garlic, holy water, and pure silver shavings. I looked at Sully a little impressed, then asked him who's idea it was...Stoney looked right at his little brother, and said it was all his ingenious idea...but if it does infact work, I will accept some of the credit. I put a few of the orbs in my pockets and headed out, laughing at my two very delinquent pals.

Once I checked the perimeter and found nothing, I decided on moving inward towards the city lights...as I worked my way through back alley's and along the roof-tops, I noticed it was quiet...way to quiet for a big city. I ran down the building and made it infront of a streetlight, when I was suddenly attacked from behind...as they were attempting to drag me back into the dark alley, I cussed myself out for letting my guard down, then I did a quick back flip and was standing in front of my attackers...just two more freshly turned drac's, they gave me a little hassle, but I was in the mood to fight, so I toyed with them a little...when one of them finally got a lucky shot on me and sliced a long tear in my duster, and only slightly hit my skin, I decided it was time for them to die...I whipped out a thin silver wire and made two rapid slicing motions at them...when I stopped moving they just looked at each other then growled at me thinking I missed them, but when they tried to advance towards me their bodies fell in pieces on the ground at my feet. I whirled around and headed out, but three more came from the far roof and decided to give me a go...but I was in no mood to fool around with them. I pulled out one of the orbs and when they got close enough I tossed it at their feet and when it shattered they rather instantly disentigrated into ashes and a green gooey mess. Not the cleanest of weapons, but rather effective. I was just checking out the area when I heard girl's laughter at the house across the road. I decided to investigate. I looked in the window and seen a whole group of girl's giggling and playing with their hair and putting on dresses and makeup. I noticed two of them instantly, they were the one's I saved at the theater a few nights ago. One of them I couldn't help but feel like I knew her from somewhere. I quickly ducked when she looked towards the window, I watched her as she came closer...I couldn't believe it I let her see me staring in like a new age peeping tom. But she just turned back and went in the other room with her friends.

I made an inside growl to myself and said forget it, you are here for one purpose only...To Kill Vampires...besides she was just a kid, and I am Immortal, but I had to admit she was beautiful.