EVIL PLOT

Morbius was sitting upon his throne looking around at all his new recruits... Especially the one closest to his side... His newest bride to be Nellie. He agreed to let her live on the condition he was allowed to call her Nellie... For just Nell wasn't classy enough for his ancient style. She agreed to it plus after being changed into a vampiress, she was extremely attracted to him... She even forgot all about Breny and her friends... She had indeed turned bad.

Morbius told his minions that in a few nights on the night of the blood moon... They all will rise out of the shadows and bring down the Immortal Angel and his petty team of slayers. And he would once again reign supreme over earth...and have all his sheep ready for the slaughter without being hunted by any slayers... For after Angel's death... No other slayer would dare to take him on.

Morbius had an ancient weapon that was in his possession that no one knew still existed. It was a Dargoth Dagger... The infamous blade that Draco Dragonius aka Dracula... Had created to destroy the Immortal slayers with. And he succeeded with until Angel came to Dracula's lair... And defeated him...and thought he destroyed the dagger as well...but he was wrong... And now Morbius had it... And he was going to once and for all kill that no account Angel. And Nellie was going to be right by her new mates side when he was successful.

But for now... It was time to hunt and fill up for the upcoming war Morbius was plotting. So he and his minions went to the poor side of town to feed without being noticed by Angel's mystical eyes. But the one thing Morbius didn't know was that Angel had 2 very special vampires helping him... And because they were changed by Morbius...they heard most of his plans... All they didn't know was about the dagger... For Morbius only talked of it in the securities of his evil spell in his sleeping quarters and only the ones welcomed in his room could hear.

Meanwhile Angel and the boys all came in from a full day of vampire hunting.. They were covered in blood... Rachel and I ran to them to ask what happened... Sully had a gash on the side of his head...but still nothing but grins as Rachel and I patched him up. Mickey and Kevin were still there so obviously Angel was good by them for now... Stoney was very thankful to Mickey for saving his life during the battle. I went to Angel and wrapped my arms around him... And asked him about his hunting trip... He gave me a wicked grin... And said many tried to kill him but unfortunately they died...

Rachel went up behind Angel and thanked him for playing nice with Kevin. He just nodded and told everyone not to read anything into it.... That he knows that the only good vampire is a dead vampire. Mickey went up to Angel and said with a wicked grin that he loved him too. We all had a good laugh, teasing Angel for deep down he was beginning to like his new vampire recruits... Mickey & Kevin.

Mickey beckoned Angel into the back room for he had some troubled information about Morbius...Mickey told him of the war plot he was seeing and hearing through his vampire channeling... And that he also seen their once good friend Nell has turned sides and is at Morbius's right side. They were planning on human domination. But there first line of business was to get rid of Angel. He just sneered at Mickey and told him many has tried... And many has died.