IN THE BEGINNING

It was a dark and rainy night... A young woman was just getting her daughter from her nanny after work and heading out the door...when she felt a cold chill run through her as if someone walked across her grave. She quickened her pace trying to make it to her vehicle. Just when she thought she was safe... Three human-like figures came out of the shadows, and surrounded her car... They jumped on the hood, roof, and trunk of the car... And began breaking through the windows. She screamed for help, the attacker's  just laughed as one of them drug her out through the busted windshield. The leader of them, grabbed her and said their was no help for her... He lifted her off the ground and was getting ready to impale her with his dagger like talons on the tips of his fingers... When suddenly another figure appeared from the darkness of the back alley.

He spoke in a very low voice and in a language the woman could not understand... The three assailants gave a deep growl and bared their fangs. The woman seen their fangs and bloodshot eyes. As they left her and attacked the stranger, she ran back to her car and removed a bundle from the backseat. The stranger was fighting them but one of the attacker's went back to the woman while the other two kept the stranger busy... He rushed her and brutally attacked her... He ripped into her flesh and sank his fangs deep into her neck on each side of her juggler vein. She let out one gurgling scream before she died... The stranger seen her drop to the ground....he was done fooling around with his enemies. He whipped out his razor sharp Mythrandian sword and quickly turned them to nothing but a pile of half desentigrated bones and a blue liquidy substance. He then ran to where the woman was lying... He rolled her over and noticed her still twitching, he pulled out his knife and ran it through her heart. He cussed to himself for not being able to save her... Just as he was just about to leave... He heard a slight whimpering noise coming from the bundle of blankets on the ground. He walked back and opened the bundle and gazed upon a tiny blue-eyed baby girl... At first he just turned and walked away... But something made him whip around and place her into his strong embrace. He took her to a nice older lady that had recently lost her husband...and was all alone. The old lady thanked him most graciously, then took the infant inside. And he once again disappeared into the darkness.

Years went by, and the infant was now 16 years old... The old lady named her Karalea C. Collier, but everyone called her Kc for short. The swordsman that saved her was her bedtime stories since she was 5 years old... Kc grew up knowing what killed her mother... And who saved her, but not even the old lady knew who he was. He just has always showed up when the face of evil was around, and that the first time she seen him, was when she was a little girl of 7 years... And that he had rescued her too from the fangs of an evil being known as a vampire. Kc didn't want to give up about meeting her Savior from long ago... But the old lady just told her... He was the only one left of an ancient race of immortals called The Morukai, that do nothing but defend humankind from the evil ones. When Kc asked what happened to the rest of the Immortals, the old lady told her no one knows... They are now just a Legend in children's story books, and very few humans have ever seen the Immortal Swordsman. But it was something to talk to her friends about after school tomorrow.