Chapter5

Lyoko's POV

After cornering and attempting to executing Stryder's fiance,only for her to escape,I began to head back to the small village.I hope Jane and Jade are alright.That leach was pretty hard to catch but I've chased faster.After returning to the village I walked through.The people were all looking at me expectantly as I crossed in the direction I assumed Jane went.Stopping I turned to face the anxious villagers."Your hero Stryder didn't fail.Like he told,I have rided your village of the vampire."They all gasped as I held up an all black diamond ring.There was applause and people swarmed me with questions but I shoved through The crowd and out the village.Entering the forest the moon was my only sorce of light.I slowed to a pased jog listening for any sound that didn't belong.There was the sound of light snores so I closed in jumping into the trees.Stopping in the branches of the tree that emitted the sound I looked down to see just the two people I longed to find.Jumping down I landed crouched in front of Jane."Why did you stop?"I asked taking the sleeping Jade from her willing arms."Everyone dosnt have Hero's eyes like you."She said with a hint odd annoyance."I'm sorry if this was all so sudden,but all will be explained at the leaf village."I assured as we walked."She already told me that Stryder's her dad and all but why did you come for her?"She asked tilting her head."She can take me to the book of evil."I explained looking down at Jade.*Half human half leach.*I thought to myself.Feeling Jane place a hand on my shoulder I turned around."Is everything you said true?"She asked.Assuming that she was speaking about the Sanctuaries I nodded."Every word."She fell silent."This'll be a long walk."She sulked making me chuckle."Put a hand on my shoulder."I instructed and she did just so.Closing my eyes I contacted the eighth hero.She specialized in exportation over far distances.My eyes shot open glowing a deep gold as wind swirled around us.We appeared in the outskirts of the leaf forest.I began gasping for air as Jane took the sleeping child from my arms."Lyoko what's happening?"She asked as white obscured some of my sight."Using another hero's ability has its own.consaquences and they range from temporary blindness to excruciating pain."I said falling to my knees."Go to the gate keepers and tell them about the temple and how they plan to kill you,the old man sucks that stuff right up."I ordered and the wheezing began.Using the teleportation again I appeared in a shallow stream.There was a dark aura coming near me and then there was a vicious snarl coming from behind me.I spun around to see a human hyena type demon standing across the stream.Those crimson eyes chilled my spine.I pulled me fist to my face to muffle a cough and the beast took that as a sign to charge me.I threw a dagger at the demon which dodged and began nearing me.As my dagger made contact with a tree on the opposite side of the stream the thing jammed its claws into my side but to its dismay my body appeared at the tree in a loud crackle and yellow surge of lightning.Warily turning to face the angered beast I began coughing up a fit.The demon dashed at me as I sat at the foot of the stream wheezing.My eyes shot open as the creatures clawed hand came at my face.Falling back I avoided the creatures hand but groaned as I felt a rock under my head.I felt it grab me by the collar of my coat and lift me to face it.I spit in its face making it sniffel and snort.I couldn't really fight back so when gnashed its jaws for my face I shoved my wrist in them.The creature struggled to free its teeth from my chains then threw me into the stream.I landed on my stomach and rolled onto my back keeping my face at surface.There was a loud cackle as the beast approached getting my attention."You call yourself a hero."It taunted in a highpitched voice.Stepping on my stomach it caused me to hyperventalate."What's wrong hero?Out of breath?"It teased then stepped on my face forcing it under water.Holding my breath I stabbed my left blade in its leg and threw the right blade away from us.I used my ability to transfer the demon away from me.Quickly scrambling to my feet I realised that the chains were still wrapped around my arms.I looked foward to see the demon hanging upside down in a tree by the dagger in its leg.Smirking at this I let a high voltage current flow through the chains frying the beast.I didn't stop until the demon was dead and an ashy skeleton."Who's laughing now?"I asked limping back in the direction of my village.

Hour later

I stopped outside the village gates as who I recognised as Izumo and Koetsu jumped down before me."Who are you and what is your business with the leaf?"Izumo asked with authority."I'm amazed you don't remember me."I stated gesturing towards my hair.Their eyes widened."Right this way."Koetsu said and began leading the way."I know the way."I said pulling him by the shoulder not so gently."Alright."He said and mumbled under his breath about me being meaner than Sakura."Sakura."I repeated and limped calmly to the hokage's building.After going up stairs and down a few halls I stopped at the familiar office.Stepping in I looked around seeing as to it hadn't changed one bit.Jane and Jade were asleep on a couch against the wall and A blond woman looked up from the hokage's desk at me."Can I help you?"She asked getting my attention."Can you go get the hokage?"I asked giving her an irk mark."Your speaking with her."She said making me think."What happened to Saratobi?"I wandered aloud."Same thing that happened to the past hokages."She replied smartly.I ran my hands through my hair and looked back at Jane and Jade's sleeping form."Who are you?"She asked pulling my gaze back to her."Lyoko Horono."I said feeling the effects of blood loss."Your a missing ninja."She stated standing up and walking around me."You look so much like Sakura."She said as I slouched."Your injuries,what happened?"She asked reaching to touch my head.I shook my head stepping back and almost fell."The wounds are fresh.How long can you stay conchess?"She asked as I regained my balance."I I don...."I trailed off."Aaaaaahhhhchuu!"Luckily I covered my mouth and nose.Feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head I lost balance and almost hit a wall but strong and at the same time soft hands held me before I lost me senses.

Sakura's POV

Next morning

There was a loud banging sound at the front door waking me up.Only one person I knew knocked at my door like that."Coming Lady Tsunade!"I shouted crawling out of bed and going to the door.She stood there with a hand on her hip and small smile on her face."Oh,come in."I said stepping out her way.She came in and sat in my kitchen.Yawning and stretching I followed her and opened the fridge."Have you eaten?"I asked pulling out some milk and pouring us a glass."Thankyou."She said drinking her glass and waiting for me to finish mine."Don't you want to know why I stopped by?"She asked."I was getting to that."I said blowing annoying strands of hair from my face."I need you to come identify some one."She said confusing me."Well alright but,why me?"I asked curiously."Because your medical skills are a necessity."I nodded."When?"I asked flatly."Now!"She exclaimed standing up.I followed slipping my shoes on as we walked out."Is the person a boy or a girl?"I asked falling into steps beside her."Just wait and see."She said dismissingly.As we entered her office I noticed two girls sleeping on the couch and what looked like a boy sleeping in her chair."Your Identifying the boy."She said drawing my attention to his details.My eyes widened as I recognized him.He had grown so much in the two years he disappeared."That's Lyoko."I said crossing the room to kneel in front of him.His breathing was deep and his hair had whitened in the front.He didn't dress like a ninja or have a head band."This is my brother."I said loud enough to be heard."I'll step out,you can heal and interrogate him."Tsunade said walking out the office and closing the door.Immediately I unzipped his coat and pulled it off him.He shivered slightly as I pulled his turtle neck sweater over his head.Looking carefully at his head I found a few scars and deep cuts which I healed then looked over his toned chest.There were symbols and writing which I couldn't understand."What have you been doing?"I whispered then heard a soft yawn from the room.I looked back to see an adorable little girl getting off the sofa."Hello there."I whispered getting her to notice me."You have pretty pink hair."She stated coming over to see what I was doing."Do you know him?"I asked making her shrug."When he wakes up can you tell him Sakura came buy?"I asked and she nodded.Walking out I closed the door."What did he say?"Tsunade asked trying not to sound desperate."I didn't wake him up."I retorted walking away.Tsunade followed."Why?"She questioned.I turned to answer her."I don't know what to say,he was In a coma and vanished the next day."I said."I'm going to get dressed."Walking away I waved bye to her.*What do I say?*Was the only thing running through my mind.