{Harm} Luciel x Reader

Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name
I/N = Insert name

WARNING: self harm included do not read if you don't like self harming stories

---
You had anxiety, very bad anxiety when you felt anxious in any way you would cut yourself till you were satisfied but you would keep this from your boyfriend Luciel because as you know that he went through a lot in his life already and you don't want to worry him so much.

You had one thing you were anxious about and that was fake friends, recently you've been going out with friends and they made you feel like an outsider, when you told one of them you trusted them they broke that trust by telling everyone your secrets. You cried and cried but never shown your crying face to any of them and Luciel, you still go out with the group because you didn't want to cause any trouble into them getting mad at you for being too sensitive.

*BEEP bEEP*

"Text?" You grabbed your phone and saw that the text was from I/N.

From; I/N
Subject: Partyy💕

Hey y/n! there's this party in an hour and I'm inviting you to come. Dress formally!

You smiled and texted back

To: I/N
Subject: okay!

Alright I'll come! Thank you for the invite :))

You jumped out of bed and walked to your closet to get changed. You picked out a long sleeve black formal dress and put it on. "Hey y/n I came to visi--"  earning a small squeak from your mouth you turned around seeing your boyfriend Luciel with chips in his hands.

"Where are you going?"

"Luciel! At least knock before you co-- How did you come in?!"

He shows you keys. "You gave me keys remember~?" You face palmed yourself, you gave Luciel keys since you didn't mind him at all entering your apartment for no reason. He walked up to you giving you a kiss on the forehead. "Anyways where are you going?"

"I'm going to a party now! I'll come back early to spend time with you okie?" You put on your last touch of lipstick before grabbing your purse and heading out.

Luciel however knew about everything, from the crying to the cutting. every time you came back from an outing you had tears in your eyes, you think he wouldn't noice but he did.

I'm following her..  Luciel thought worryingly.

~*~

Just an hour into the party you already felt like an outsider. There you were sitting on the table with your group of 'friends' but you were sitting a bit far away from the group.

The music was loud but you had good hearing so could still hear people talking.

"I think y/n is attention seeking" Grabbing your attention you heard your name being spoken in the group.

"What do you mean?"

"She expects us to notice her and comfort her when she's but she's attention seeking instead, just because her boyfriend is a real cutie"

" yeh and She's real annoying as well"

"Yea we only need her if we do, we only needed her for the drinks hahaha"