Chapter 19

Hello my lovely readers

Hello my lovely readers. Here is another chapter. I hope you will like it. Also I wanted to Thank you for all your votes and comments. It is really interesting reading what you think about the chapter. Thank you so much. Please enjoy.

Chapter 19

„Wake up Angie." I heard Hannah walking into my room and pushing the curtains letting the sun shine into the room.

„Hannah. What are you doing?" I asked her half asleep. I was actually surprised I slept well tonight considering the last night and my memory nightmare.

„Wake up. You have to be at the talk show studio in two hours." She said pushing the blanket off of me making me to sit up.

„And you have to explain this." She said and threw her phone into my hands.

„Explain what?" I asked her still half asleep.

„So you were only running?" she asked me and she got my attention. I looked at her phone. She had opened some magazine site. There were pictures of me and Detective Martin infront of the cafeteria and then at the Central Park with a title : Another mystery man in Angie Cooper's life. Is Nicholas LeMair already a history? The pictures were clearly showing us having a sirious conversation. Nothing personal. And they still get to write we are having a thing?

„Oh damn it." I said.

„Well that is what I said when I saw that. Do you want to tell me something?" she asked me folding her hands on her chest. How am I going to explain this?

„He is an old acquaintant." I said hoping that nobody actually heard our conversation.

„Okay." She replied. „And? You know that I am not putting my hands into your private life. But dating a French billionaire widower and then going out with some police guy is going to ruin your reputation." She said. Oh my God Nicholas. This is exactly why I am keeping everything private. I didn't wanted for Nicholas to get into some unrealistic gossips. What is he going to think when he sees this?

„I don't have anything with him." I told her pacing my hand trough my hair.

„Then why on earth are you taking a walk with him in the park so early in the morning for everyone to see?" she asked me.

„I didn't realised we were being photographed. You know very well I am not much of a dating type and I am meaning it with Nicholas very siriously. I was only talking with Detective Martin for gods sake. I don't want to ruin my relationship with Nicholas because of some stupid gossips." I replied.

„Okay then. You know the media will make a big deal out of everything. You said he is a detective?" she asked me and I nodded. „They will not let it go without any explanation so we must give them one. How about we say you are researching for a new movie role?" she asked me. Funny that Detective Martin asked the same thing.