Chapter 18

Picture of Detective Martin and Angie

Hello my lovely readers. So it is FINALLY here. I am posting another chapter of this story. I finally finished the Prince and Doctor and I am fully concentrating on writing this one. I hope you will like this chapter. Thank you all for waiting for this long for another update:-)) Enjoy.

Chapter 18

When I came to my apartment I put my suitcases on the floor made a call to Nicholas and informed him I landed safely. When I heard his voice I couldn't help but already miss him. Then I took a quick bath and run through the script for today. After two hours the car was waiting for me outside the building and took me on the set. Everyone there was very welcoming. We haven't seen each other for almost two months and were chatting about what happened during that time. We had some rehearsal, then costume and make up and then we started rolling.

After grueling sixteen hours of work I came back to my apartment and let myself fall on the bed. It was a hard first day. Thank goodness another shooting is starting at twelve tomorrow. I quickly picked up my phone and dialed Nicholas's number. We spend almost thirty minutes on the phone and then satisfied I heard his voice I immediately fall asleep.

„Is she dead?" I heard male voices talking to each other. I couldn't see. The only thing I was aware of was the pain in my head and the voices. I didn't know where they came from.

„What the hell did you do?! You screwed up everything." I heard the voice again.

„Oh f*ck. I didn't meant to. She attacked me. It was her fault." Another voice replied nervously.

„What the hell are we going to do now?" he asked and they were silent. I heard them pacing around. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. The pain in my head was killing me.

„Get rid of her. I have a plan." I heard another voice and after few seconds I felt someone grab me.

I opened my eyes and immediately sit up straight in my bed. I was trying to catch a breath. I was breathing heavily and sweat was all over my face. It was another memory. I am sure. Now there were two people in there. Now I know it wasn't only one man. I waited in bed until my breathing calmed a little. Why am I starting to remember just now? I stood up from the bed and went to take a shower. I couldn't sleep anymore. But I looked at the clock and it was only seven a.m. I have another five hours until I start filming another scenes. I took a quick breakfast and changed myslef into my running clothes. I grabbed my phone, put a headphones into my ears and I run out of my aparment into the streets of New York. I have to relax before work. I was running without thinking. I love running and it gives me some peace time every time. This time I was just running without thinking of some concrete route. I didn't know where my legs were leading me until I realised I stopped in the middle of alley near harbor. I took off my headphones and looked around. This was the alley they found me in. I have already been here a few times. I thought I would remember something. But now I was here unknowingly. Actually I guess my subcouncious was leading me here for some answers.