30- Ready for Takeoff

Scott's POV

''Your parents?'' Mitch asks, souding surprised. I told him they were still alive right?

''Yeah. Why would I still stay away from them?'' A horrible thought crosses my mind. What if they don't want to see me again? I just left without saying goodbye. They knew about my powers though and I kind of explained in a letter. It will be weird seeing them again after 9 years. I missed them though, so I hope they will want to see me.

''I don't know. I'm happy for you that you can finally see them.'' He says. ''I'm kinda nervous though, what if they don't like me?''

I look at him like he's crazy. ''Who wouldn't like you? Seriously, what's there not to like?'' I tilt his chin up, so he's looking at me. I softly peck his lips, taking my time kissing him. ''You're amazing, baby.''

Mitch's cheeks tint red. ''Stooop, you're making me blush. Red is not my color.''

I laugh, pecking his cheeks. ''Oh shut up. Everything is your color.'' I kiss him again, now a bit deeper and longer. It feels so good to kiss him, like I never want to stop. I smile down at him. ''I'm so in love with you'' God, I sound like one of those clingy couples. ''What did you do to me? I'm all cheesy now.''

Mitch smirks at me. ''You know what they say. It's all fun and games, till somebody falls in love.''

I laugh loudly at this. I actually heard that once. ''I like it better now than before though.'' I admit.

Mitch giggles cutely. ''Me too.''

I take Mitch's hand and start walking in the direction of my office. I know Esther is probably there and she probably knows where my parents are. I wouldn't be surprised if Esther still talks to them. I know she still talks to her own parents and they were close friends with my parents. Or are.

I walk through the door, already seeing Esther in my office. She is not alone though. No she's tongue tied with Lindsey. ''Esther! Lindsey!'' I yell, scaring the fuck out of them. They didn't hear us coming. ''Not in my office!'' Didn't I say this before? I shake my head, they never learn.

They hurry to rush out of the office but I grab Esther's arm, I need her right now. Lindsey growls at me so I quickly let go. I don't want to be burned to death. ''Can I borrow Es for a few minutes, Linds?'' I know some werewolves can be possessive, me included, so I thought I'd better ask.

''For what?'' Lindsey narrows her eyes at me. I just destroyed her chance of getting laid.

''I need her to find my parents.'' It's not like it's a secret so I just tell her.

Esther's head snaps up, she's very interested suddenly. ''Yes! I'll help you.'' She gives Lindsey a glare. ''And besides, I can make decisions for my own, thank you very much.'' She walks over to her computer, typing in some stuff.

I go to her, curious if she really kept in touch with them after all these years. I drag Mitch behind me. He hasn't said a word so I quickly cast a glance at him to see if he's okay. He seems to be following the conversation.

''They are still in Texas. Just in Houston now. I've been keeping taps on them since we went away together. I didn't talk to them, just kinda through my parents. They live in Dallas now though.'' It suddenly feels so close. I'm going to see my parents, I'll make sure of it. I'll surprise them.

''I'm going there, as soon as I can. Could you get me and Mitch ticket on the first flight, Es?'' I can't wait to see my parents and my sisters. They probably changed a lot. My sisters are both younger than me by 2 years and 5 years. Lynn was 13 when I left and Lauren 10. Will they even recognize me?

''I'm on it.'' Esther says, furiously typing away on her computer. I nervously pace around. I hope I don't have to wait weeks for the next plane to houston.

Mitch grabs my hand, stopping me from pacing. ''It's going to be fine, Scotty. Don't be nervous.'' I smile at him and quickly grab him in a hug. I'm so happy Mitch is here to keep me grounded.

''You are so lucky Scott. There is one leaving in 5 hours from Washington DC. If you leave now, you can still catch it.'' I quickly grab my card so I can pay online for our tickets.

''I don't have any money Scott.'' Mitch says.

''I'll pay for you, you're going for me anyway so I'm going to pay.'' I say in my 'no discussion' voice. I quickly make the payment and then rush out of the room, Mitch behind me. ''Thanks Es!'' I shout over my shouder at Esther. The only thing we have to do now is actually get on this plane.

2 and a half hours later we arrive at the airport, packed and ready to fly. I'm nervous but Mitch has been doing a good job of keeping me distracted. With talking to me, not other things. Just talking. Maybe a kiss here and there but that's it.

We go through the check ups. I have to keep my wolf in down when Mitch is getting searched. They touch him all over his body, even his ass! I'm so distracted by Mitch that I don't even feel it when they search me.

When we finally get through the search I quickly throw my arm around Mitch. He's mine and everyone needs to see that.

half an hour later we are finally sitting in the plane. Our seats aren't the best but at least we're sitting in the plane. I hold Mitch's hand and get ready for takeoff. Here we go.

999 words.

Thanks for 1k votes that's amazing!

Don't forget to vote!