29- Coming Clean

uhm.. soo... *smut warning*, not R but NSFW. I've put * where it begins and ends if you wanna skip it.

Scott's POV

We go to bed together, not like the dirty, but just in the same bed together. We both immediately fall asleep, very tired from the day.

I hold Mitch's body close to mine, I don't want to ever lose him. I don't think I can live without him, he's so important to me.

''I love you.'' I whisper in his hair. I don't know for sure if he is asleep or not, but I hope he can hear it.

He turns around smiling, ''I love you too.'' He pecks me on my lips.

We fall asleep together, he in my arms.

I wake up the next morning, feeling well rested. Sometimes you wake up and feel completely happy, today is a day like that.

Mitch starts stirring too before opening his eyes. His long eyelashes flutter, finally revealing his beautiful eyes. ''Hi.'' He says in his adorable morning voice. It's a little higher than his normal voice but so cute. I cuddle him closer, loving the feeling of his body against mine.

''Hi baby.'' I kiss his forehead, making my way down on his face to his lips. I can get used to waking up like this every day. ''How about we tell the whole school today that we are dating? I think it's also a good idea for the students to finally know who their principal is.'' I had been thinking of it, there is no reason for us to keep it a secret anymore so we're going public.

''Yes!'' Mitch jumps out of bed, racing to the closet. He has a few clothes hanging in the closet in case he sleeps over. He looks back at me, ''Turn around.'' He has a big smile on his face. I think he really didn't like our relationship being a secret.

''It's not like I haven't seen it before.'' I say, winking at him.

''That is true.'' He shrugs, and starts undressing himself in front of me. I can see he puts on a little show, going extra slow and letting me see everything. I want to look away, this is not the moment to get aroused, but I can't. He's just so gorgeous and sexy. I'm physically unable to look away from his body and he knows that. The sneeky little shit.

*

He pulls down his underwear, leaving him completely naked. I have to use all my strength to not run to him and molest him. I don't want our first time to go like this.

He 'drops' his shirt to the floor. ''Oops.'' He mutters before picking it up. He stands with his back to me and then bends down to the ground, giving me a perfect view of his ass, now spread open a little.

I can't stop myself now from getting up and walking over to him. I place my hands on his hips and push my own hips forwards. My hard on is pressing in his ass. He lets out a moan, sounding so beautifully turned on. ''Look what you did to me.'' I whisper in his ear, pushing my hips further in his ass.

He turns around and looks in my eyes. His pupils are dilated and I can see the lust clearly in his eyes. He is just as turned on as I am. He bites his lip, ''Let me help you with that.'' Yes, let those hands do their magic.

He surprises me though, by getting on his knees. Is he going to give me a blowjob? I get harder just thinking of those delicious lips around me, milking me. He unzips my pants and takes them off, my underwear with them.

He licks his lips, looking at my erection. He hesitantly puts the tip in his mouth. Even though it's only the tip, it's already heavenly. I know precum is already on my cock. I'm not sure if I've ever been this turned on.

He slowly starts to take in more of me. I can't help myself and put my hands on his head, guiding his mouth further on my cock. I make sure he doesn't gag though, I want him to be comfortable too, as comfortable as he can be with a dick in his mouth.

His warm, wet mouth surrounds me almost completely, I don't know how he does it. Does he not have a gag reflex? I move his head a little, making him bob his head up and down my cock. It feels like pure bliss, his mouth doing wonders to me. ''Mitch! Yes!'' I scream out.

I make him bob faster, but still looking out for him that he doesn't gag. I can feel myself hitting the back of his throat with my sensitive tip. He picks up the pace further himself making me so close. I know it won't take long before I cum.

He looks up at me, his brown eyes so naughty but still beautiful. I see my cock disappearing in his mouth, making me cum. ''MITCH!'' I shout his name. He swallows all of me, then licks his lips.

I see he is still hard and quickly finish him off with a handjob. He was probably on the edge the entire time.

*

We take a quick shower together, not doing anything naughty, just to clean up and get ready for the day. We both get dressed and walk downstairs together hand in hand.

Everyone is sitting in the dining room, eyeing me weirdly as I come in with Mitch. They have maybe seen me once or twice and probably don't know who I am.

I stand all the way to the front and pull Mitch with me. ''I'm your principal, Mister Hoying.'' I hear Mitch gasp besides me. No use in using my fake name now anyway. ''I'm sorry I haven't been around, I think you all know what's happened by now. But I just wanted to say that I will be around more now.'' I look at Mitch. ''Mitch here is my mate.'' I hear a few gasps in the room. ''We have been keeping our relationship a secret. But we don't want to anymore now.'' I don't know how to end this little speech thing. ''Let's eat now!'' I say cheerfully.

The rest of the breakfast people come to us to ask questions. We, especially I, all answer them nicely.

''Mitch!'' A guy comes walking to us. I think his name is Todrick. ''I thought you were with me on team single!'' He says it jokingly, so he's not really mad.

''I'm sorry sis. You'll find your mate soon enough and we can be team taken together.'' Mitch says, grabbing my hand.

Todrick just huffs and walks back to his friend.

''There is still one thing to do.'' I've been thinking of this a lot actually. There is nothing stopping me now, so why not?

''What is it?'' Mitch asks. I can hear he is curious.

''I want to see my parents.'' I haven't seen them in 9 years. I'm dying to see them again. ''And I want them to meet you.''

Don't forget to vote!