The Prejudice Of Being Dean Harris

Hello there, my fellow readers! I hope you had a very awesome holiday and I wish you a happy new year and all your goals that you promised on 2011 that you keep forgetting and you have re proposed for 2014 do come true!

Thank you guys for reading this story, It's my baby after Cutie and The Boxer haha and I'm happy that you are liking it so far! I hope I'm able to achieve my goal in this story! I do read all of your comments and I'm sorry I can't answer back! I hope this makes it up for it!

Anyway, I have to, again, apologize a bit for this chapter, If you haven't notice I'm completey lost for football hahaha which is a bad idea since I'm basing this book on it! I have done my research for it's a big hard for me! So if you know football, don't be afraid to point me out how much of a nonsense I made! I would love if you did, it would help me a lot!

                    Chapter Nine
   The Prejudice Of Being Dean Harris

"Do you honestly think I would have wore it if I knew it was yours?" I complain as I roll my eyes, trying to make this primitive post-developed gorilla comprehend.

"Who else would have a jersey from the school?" He shouts impatiently, and apparently he doesn't understand English.

"What would achieve by it?" I ask as I raise both of my eyebrows.

"I don't know, you blue version of hulk." He says, "But you clearly haven't realized the graveness, people inside there are thinking that you and I are going out! Probably the whole school too."

We are outside the house, the sky has gone completely black and the wind becomes stronger and colder.

As much as I don't like the idea, I could get CTD(1) for all I know. Yet I'm not being nearly as dramatic as he is, he sounds like a girl in the middle of vampire's season finale. I take off the jacket and throw it as him, completely worn out by his ways.

He sighs and shakes his head, "This is completely bullshit, I come here to clear my head out, forget about my worries and look! Another shit to add up to my list," He shakes his head and walks around, he looks tense. "I can't even drink my beer in peace."

The cold air hits my arms, making me shiver, I can see my breath as I sigh. The temperature has dramatically dropped.

He turns to me, eyes my outfit, "You are an idiot, don't you own anything more warmer than that?" he says as he shakes his head.

"I don't."

My answer seems to take him by surprise, like I said before, my past parents were not the greatest, and didn't have the best economical position and if they did, I was not their priority.

His lips turn into a very thin line, "Here," he say as he offers his jacket, "Everyone thinks we are dating already, it wouldn't make a difference."

I raise my eyebrow, "Are you serious?" I ask, he nods thinking he has done some good to me, "Are you fucking bipolar?" His eyes open widely, "You just made a huge load of shit about this!"

"But are freezing!" He assures me and I shake my head. "Why can't you be grateful?"

"Why can't you be normal?" I say frowning, "Fuck, I don't want your jacket." I walk away and scowl, the hell is wrong with that boy. I go back inside the house, I could really use a cigarette.

~

The weekend ends up pretty fast and without even realizing we are half way through the week, it's freaking Wednesday.