♡Roleplay♡ [Zen]

Hello, I am Beulaendi and just recently, got married to Zen, aka Hyun Ryu. Because of Zen's current occupational career, and I being his manager, we are currently in a hotel suite out in Paris, France. Zen has successfully gotten the role of a movie he's been dying to get casted in. It's a musical and as talented as he is with his acting and vocals, there was no doubt he would get the lead...-sigh- ...It's not that I'm not happy for him. After-all, I was there by his side to witness all of his efforts and hard work, but... because we've been so busy with rehearsals and meetings, we haven't been able to keep up with our own daily lives... let alone really act like husband and wife. Now, there's a second reason why we're here right now. Paris... is supposed to be part of our honeymoon... Even though it's a honeymoon that's about four, maybe five honeymoons late. Now don't get me wrong. After we got married, or even before, we did so many things to test the water and our compatibility. But because work keeps getting in the way, like I've stated, we don't have a whole lot of time to each other, but perhaps coming here could give us time to enjoy each other and find our harmony once more. So this is where our story takes place:

After a long day of watching Zen film scenes 22 through 38, we had made it back to the hotel we had been staying at. The way home was a pretty silent drive. It's been silent between us since the plane ride here. I don't know why it's been silent. Maybe it's because we have nothing to talk about anymore. He still logs onto the chatroom and I see him there every so often, but all it is, is a passing phrase. When I log in, he logs out. Is he avoiding me? We get on the elevator and make it up to our floor, making a beeline for our room. Still silent... Okay. This has been going on for long enough. As we enter the room, me being behind Zen, I make sure to close and lock the door, flipping on the room lights. Turning to look back at my husband, I start by asking if he's okay. "Are you okay?" I ask. Zen, moving to sit on the edge of the bed, glances up at me. Before answering, his expression could kill. "I'm fine~ Why do you ask? Ah, could there be frown lines creasing on my handsome face?" he asks, resorting back to his usual ways. I guess to avoid the question. Sighing, I walk closer towards the edge of the bed. "No, they're not. What I mean is...what's happened to us?" I ask. He raises a brow in curiosity. "What do you mean?" he responds with a question. "What I mean...is...our relationship going okay?" I ask, kind of hesitantly. I didn't want it to seem like it wasn't and I didn't want to worry Zen. Maybe it was just me. Maybe it's just me feeling this way. I start sitting on the edge beside Zen. "Is it? I know we've been pretty busy with work, but is our marriage going well?" I ask once more, staring fully into his eyes. He holds the gaze for just enough before glancing away. "Do you feel it too?" he asks. "Right? It feels like we're just avoiding each other for no reason. There's no real reason why we have to act like that, but I really don't like it. The whole part of marriage is to be closer and act as one. Not move farther apart." I explain, hoping he understands what I'm trying to say. "I know what you mean. It's been hard for me too. I've been trying to convince myself to hold back all week since we've arrived." he explains. "Wait, what do you mean?" I ask, curious. "Well, y'know, Paris...city of love~" he sings. That's when the idea clicked in my head. If we suddenly become bored in our relationship, why not spice it up? Make it more alive, make things more fresh. "I've got it!" I shout. Zen looks at me with confusion. "You've got what? The flu?" he teases. "No, I've got an idea. Let's roleplay!" I suggest with excitement. "What?" he asks with pure curiosity. "Like, okay. Hold on." I go into the closet filled with clothes and costumes that were brought from home. I was first tempted to bring a kitty costume, but Zen's allergies would act up, so that wouldn't be good. Instead, I picked out a costume of a noble career I would have if I wasn't Zen's manager: a nurse. I take the skimpy nurse outfit and go back to Zen, holding it up. "What's that for?" he questions. "Well, you see, Zenny boo, if I happen to slip into this, you can be my doctor, we can pretend that this room is a doctor's clinic and we can actually get somewhere." I explain with a wink. "But didn't I just say I was trying-" he starts. I throw the uniform down and move to straddle his lap, putting my arms around his neck. "But I~ want it~~. Is that okay with you, Doctor?" I question, hinting that he should play along. He starts to think about it. "Your wish~ is my command." he answers with a smirk, before locking his lips with mine. "Okay, lemme go put on my costume and you grab your lab coat, Doctor Hyun." I respond with a wink, breaking from the kiss. I get off of Zen's lap and pick the hanger off the floor, leaving to go to the bathroom, leaving him to change in the room. Once done, I holler from the bathroom to make sure he's ready. "You done?" I question, shouting. "Ready~" he answers from the other side of the door. Wearing the nurse costume, I open the door and proceed into the room, making sure my hips sway with every step. Zen sits there on the edge, once again, but this time with his lab coat and glasses, crossing his legs. "Well hello there~" I say in a fierce tone, hands on my hips and hips curved to the side. My chest was also in plain sight bc of the deep V low cut and when I say deep V, I mean the side of my babies are showing, so that's a nice bonus right there. Let the roleplay begin.