Remember?

"We'll leave you two alone.." Renée stood up and pushed past Anthony. Phillipa followed her out the door.

"Hey Jazzy!" Anthony happily said as he sat down in her fluffy bean bag chair.

Jasmine was internally panicking. How the hell was Anthony so damn calm in this situation? "Uh. Hey Anthony.." Jasmine faked a small smile and awkwardly waved at him. She pushed her glasses up on her nose.

"Oak said you took me back to your place last night," Anthony said. "Do you know what happened like at all last night? I can't remember anything." Anthony truthfully said. He just remembered waking up at Jasmine's, not the endless amount of drinks and the fact him and Jasmine literally had sex the night before.

Jasmine's heart nearly broke at his comment. He didn't remember. She could be pregnant and he didn't even remember. (She probably wasn't but still). "Nope, don't remember anything!" Jasmine lied, faking a smile and standing up.

"I need to go see Pip and Renée. I'll talk to you later." She faintly said before leaving the room

"Where's Pippa and Renée?" Jasmine asked Sasha as she passed her and Ephraim while walking down the first staircase.

"Hmm, not sure." Ephraim shrugged and slung an arm over Sasha's shoulder.

"We literally just said hi to them," Sasha rolled her eyes and gave her boyfriend a look. "They're in Lin's room." Sasha informed, pointing up the stairs.

"Thank you!" Jasmine quickly pushed past the couple.

"Hey, Jasmine! What's this about you and Anthony?" Andrew poked his head out of his dressing room. He winked at her, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Jasmine didn't respond. She rolled her eyes and walked past his room and then went down the hall to Lin's.

She frantically threw open the door, not caring if she was interrupting the most important conversation ever.

"What happened?" Renée immediately asked.

"Are you okay?" Phillipa asked in almost unison with Renées comment.

"He didn't remember." Jasmine didn't expect her voice to be so watery.

"Oh, Hon..." Renée pulled Jasmine into a hug that Pippa also joined.

"I hate to interrupt but who's he and what happened?" Oh yeah. Lin was still there. This was Lin's dressing room. He was also pretty concerned because Jasmine was like a daughter to him.

"Jasmine slept with—"