You what?

"Jazzy what did you want to talk to us about?" Renée asked, sinking into the bean bag chair Jasmine had in the girls temporary dressing room at the theatre.

"I'm not sure how you guys are going to take this..." Jasmine trailed off.

"Jas, it can't be too bad." Pippa commented.

'Oh, it is too bad though' Jasmine thought.

"Yeah, really. It's not like you're pregnant or anything." Renée added.

'Well I hope not...' Jasmine thought.

"Just tell us, Jas. We won't judge you." Pippa grabbed her 'sisters' hand and gave it a squeeze.

"IsleptwithAnthony" Jasmine rushed out, her words so close together that no one could understand her.

"What?" Pippa and Renée said in unison, giving the girl a odd look.

"I slept with someone in the cast." Jasmine decided to say. Not too blunt but still risky.

"You what!?" The girls said in unison once again.

Jasmine didn't know what to do. She was already terrified of their reaction and she was terrified to say who she slept with.

"I'm sorry.." She whispered, biting down on her bottom lip to hold in the tears forming in her eyes. She didn't think she would get emotional over this. She was never a emotional person.

The girls faces fell when they saw how sad Jasmine was. They pulled her into a quick hug before asking for an explanation.

"Alright, we aren't mad. Just tell us who." Renée asked, her mom voice shining through.

"Anthony." Jasmine whispered.

"I knew it!" Pippa yelled but was then shushed by Renée.

"Honestly you too seemed really in love last night so I'm not surprised." Renée sighed.

Jasmine stayed silent.

"Please tell me you used protection and all of that stuff..."

"I think so?" Jasmine said, honestly not sure if they did or not. They probably did but she was still terrified.

Renée mumbled something under her breathe. "Just please go talk to him, okay?"

Then there was a knock on the door. Anthony.

// ooOH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? honestly idk what happens next either