Jasmine

Jasmine got the call at eight in the morning. She got the job. She got the part(s). She truly didn't know what the hell this musical was going to turn into but based off of the three songs she had heard she knew that it was going to be wonderful.

She wasn't exactly prepared for this role. Of course she looked up her characters and found basic information on them but she knew no one except Lin. She heard Lin gushing about this guy named 'Anthony Ramos' and the name sounded oddly familiar. Maybe she went to school with him or something? Who knows.

Lin also mentioned a 'Daveed Diggs' and Jasmine swore she's heard his name before.

Jasmine was way too intrigued by this Anthony dude. Lin said he was twenty three—two years younger than Jasmine. They could've easily gone to school together, Jasmine's parents insisted on holding her back a year so she easily could've been in his grade.

Anthony Ramos. Anthony Ramos... Then Jasmine did something that she knew would probably never admit to anyone. She googled him. Who casually googles their coworkers? Jasmine does.

"Yes!" Jasmine mumbled to herself when she finally found some information on this dude. 'Anthony Ramos, a 23 year old singer, songwriter and actor. Born in raised in Brooklyn, New York' She read some more of this article. Apparently he was in a short musical with Lin which makes sense on why Lin loved the guy so much. He also lived in Bushwick, a town a few blocks away from Jasmine's apartment.

It was almost one in the morning when she concluded her 'studies' on this guy. She had her first rehearsal tomorrow and she needed sleep but she couldn't help but think about how familiar Anthony looked.

// chapter 2! these first few chapters are gonna be a bit short because it isn't yet to the interesting part. basically this whole stories gonna be fluff. i assume that it'll end around 15-30 chapters. thank you guys!! please leave feedback and vote!