chapter 44

darcy pov,                                                                                                                                                                        

i ve been trying to convince ella to come with me and the lads to Spain ( please u cant leave me u promised me that u ll join me on this trip ) i begged her ( u re harrys gf but why should i go ?) she asked ( for me ) i said ( plus the tour is for 3 months and 2 months passed ) ( a re 5sos coming too ?) she asked ( why are u asking are u interested in one of them maybe ashton ) i smirked ( what no we are just friends ) she protested ( ok fine dont freak out they wont i think they  have an album to release and they are busy so they cant unfortunately ) i said ( please it will be fun ) ( fine ) she sighed ( i love love loveeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuu ) i hugged her excitedly .she smiled at me ( but we ve to tell austin) she said ( ofcourse we will , i want him to come but iam not sure if he is busy r not ) i said , i knocked down on his room  and entered ( hey  havent talked to u for a while ) i said ( sorry i was busy how are u ? how is ur bf ?) he asked rolling his eyes ( fine i wanted to tell u that we are going to Spain ) i told him ( Spain ?! why ?!) he asked confused ( u know the tour 2 months passed anyway can u come with us ?) i asked ( i am sorry the thing is i ve to return back to london , i have work to do there ) he smiled a little ( aww thats bad i wanted u to come ella is coming too ) i said excitedly ( ella what does she has to do with this ?) he asked confused ( i begged her to come  i cant be alone u know ) i told him ( sure  i  just want u to be happy ) he said ( iam happy ) i said ( are u sure ? dont u miss ur parents ? iam sure they are sick worried about u ) he said , i sighed ( i know i just want to live my life the way i want not the way they want ) i said ( u cant run forever u have to face them ) he said ( i will but not now it isnot the right time ) i said ( there will be no right time then u have to face ur problems not run away from them ) he said angrily ( u dont need to tell me ok i get it u just dont understand the feeling of having to be locked up like a prisoner , not choosing what to wear what to eat . i cant live up to their expectations they have to understand that . i cant do nothing except rule the country and get married to a prince whom  i dont even love ) i yelled at him ( i cant wait till they make me get married to someone i dont even know , love )( i understand but they love u ) he said sighing ( i love them too ... be safe , have fun in ur trip ) i kissed him on the cheeks and left , he looked sad . i kept thinking about what he said , he is right but i cant risk all what i did ? i cant leave harry and the lads became like brothers to me , i am so confused what shall i do , i was busy packing my things for tomorrows flight .  here iam on a plane to Spain is this how i want to spend the rest of my life , afraid to be exposed ? escaping from my family ? i was day dreaming till we arrived,( welcome to Spain ) said liam , we all cheered up (iam  sure we will ve fun ) said harry ( me too ) i kissed him on the cheeks when we saw a girl blond wearing glasses with suitcases ( hi boys ) she said , wait i know this voice , it sounds familiar . ( who are u?) asked niall , she took of the glasses ( please tell me that iam dreaming ) i whispered to ella , shocked angry (  u arent dreaming ) she said ( caroline what are u doing here ?) asked harry ( i decided to take a vacation after i finished my job in paris so i thought why not Spain ) she smirked ( u chose Spain out from all the whole world  WHAT A COINCIDENCE ?) asked louis mockingly ( u can say that i planned the whole thing so we can meet again we are gonna have fun ) she said happily ( kill me ) i told ella .                                                                                                                 skip time ******************************************************************************************           niall had a house in Spain so we didnt have to  stay in a hotel and caroline the bitch she is decided to stay with us and of course because the boys didnt want  to cause any problems agreed iam so  lucky right   !! i cant stand her being close to harry anyway it was 10 pm everyone was already asleep exhausted from the flight but i couldnt sleep , i kept thinking about what austin told me , did i do the right thing ? when i heard some footsteps ( darcy ) i looked ( gosh el u scared me ) i told her ( what are u doing at this hour?) she asked confused ( i couldnt sleep  austin told me to talk to my parents and since then i ve been thinking about his words ) i told ( he is right u cant hide forever sooner or later u have to tell them ) she said ( i just dont want to lose harry he will hate me , he wont look at me ?) i said so worried ( not again i told u before if he loves u he will understand ) she said angrily (  understand what that  i ran away from my parents  THE KING AND THE QUEEN AND THAT IAM NOTHING BUT A LIAR BIG FAT LIAR AND THAT I LIED TO HIM ALL THIS TIME  I CANT TELL HIM THAT IAM A PRINCESS )  i said ( he  will get angry and then will forgive u eventually but u have to  TELL HIM  every day it is getting worse do u think that no one will recognize u someone will one day and when harry hears the truth from some one else he will be more furious believe me the sooner the better u tell him ) she said , i sighed . i heard some foot steps ( wait i heard someone ) i told her ( what i didnt hear anything ) she told me confused ( i swear i heard some foot steps , i ... i think that some one heard us ) i told her , she widened her eyes.