chapter 38

darcy pov ,                                                                                                                                                                                  i chased after ella , iam sure she is furious at me and sh...

darcy pov ,                                                                                                                                                                                  i chased after ella , iam sure she is furious at me and she has every right to be . ( ella , el open the door ) i said knocking on the door ( go away ) she said , she clearly was angry . ( iam really sorry please open the door let me explain ) i said . she sighed and opened it ( what do u want ?) she looked at me angrily . i closed the door ( iam so so so sorry just let me explain ) i said feeling guilty that i didnt keep her  secret ( explain what i told u and u promised me than u go and tell niall how could u ) she looked at me with angry face. ( i  was trying to help u 0 she interpreted me ( well u didnt , u know  that iam sensitive about this subject , u know what i went through . he broke me and when iam trying to ignore niall u go and tell him ) she looked at me with disgusted face , well i dont blame her ( i swear i didnt mean to hurt u , he loves u and i wanted u to be happy . he is good lad , he loves u u should give him a chance ...) i said ( well  thats my life and iam the one who decides that plus i dont wanna fall in love again after what happened last time ) she yelled at me ( u know not everyone like logan some are good like niall plus he tried everything to apporach to u and all u do is push him away ....) she interpeted me ( dont u understand i dont wanna date anyone neither niall or anyone how could  u understand u date now harry and u are in love , i cant pretend like u darcy ) she said angrly , i looked shocked at her ( what are u talking about u know that i love harry and that iam not pretending ) i said defensively (u lie u are a liar a big FAT LIAR WHO LIES AND I CANT BE LIKE U SOMEONE WHO LIES ALL THE TIME , U ARE HAPPY THAT U ARE FREE AND CAN EXPERIENCE NEW LIFE AND HAVING HARRY AS YOUR BOYFRIEND EVERY GIRLS DREAM U ARE JUST HAPPY THAT U CANT EVEN TELL HIM THE TRUTH SO U DO WHAT U KEEP FUCKING  LYING AND LYING EVERYDAY  .....) SHE YELLED WHISPERING ,  i looked at her shocked how could she do that ( i know that i lied but thats because i am afraid that he will leave me , i dont love harry because he is famous . i thought that u knew me i thought u are my friend i think i was wrong ) i said , i didnt even know that i was crying till my tears dropped (u are hurt but u cant just hurt others to feel good...) i said and slammed the door . i ran and slammed the door of the room hard , everyone was shocked witnessing the scene, i didnt care that they saw me crying . i locked the door ( darcy please open the door ) he kept knocking the door , i was sobbing . he seemed worried .( iam fine harry i just want to be alone please leave me alone ) i said . he left , she is right i lied to harry and everyone i am just afraid if he will still love me after what i did ? i kept sobbing . the lads left probably because it was quiet . i didnt know that i had crying for many hours till it was 12 . i went to bring something to eat ,when i went to the fridge  making a sandwich , i saw austin ( hey ) i said ( hey are u ok your eyes are puffy , u were crying werent you ?) he asked seemed so concern ( no it is just that i slept alot so thats why ) i said ( u know that u are lying i can sense it what happened ?) he asked ( i just fought with ella ) i said sitting on the floor , he sat next to me (why u never fight guys ?) he asked worried ( its just , i know that niall loves her and she was pushing him away and i ... ) i started to sob ( hey its ok ) he hugged me ( i accidentally told him that her ex bf cheated on her and niall kinda told her and she is furious )i said ( u know that she is just angry and u guys will makeup soon ) he said ( no this time is different , she is right iam a big fat liar ) i said ( hey dont say that ) he looked at me with sad face ( its the truth i lied to harry and everyone i dont know what to do , i am afraid that he will stop loving me after i tell him the truth and everyday it keep getting worse ...... i cant hurt him , i fall in love with him more everyday and at the same time i feel ..b..bad for lying what iam supposed to do ) i was sobbing hard ( u know if he really loves u he will forgive u ) austin said hugging me more tightly (shhhhh its ok ) he kissed my forehead and i buried my head into his chest .                                                                                                         liampov ,                                                                                                                                                                                    i couldnt sleep , i feel bad for what happened between darcy and ella . they are best friends its sad to see them fighting anyway i went to bring some snack when i heard darcy talking to asutin       i accidentally told him that her ex bf cheated on her and niall kinda told her and she is furious ) she  said ( u know that she is just angry and u guys will makeup soon ) he said ( no this time is different , she is right iam a big fat liar )  darcy  said ( hey dont say that ) he looked at me with sad face ( its the truth i lied to harry and everyone i dont know what to do , i am afraid that he will stop loving me after i tell him the truth and everyday it keep getting worse ...... i cant hurt him , i fall in love with him more everyday and at the same time i feel ..b..bad for lying what iam supposed to do ) she  was sobbing hard ( u know if he really loves u he will forgive u ) austin said hugging her more tightly (shhhhh its ok ) he kissed her forehead and  darcy buried her  head into his chest .what secret ? what did she lie about ? i ve to find that out ?