chapter 11

Harry pov,                                                                                                            " umm bec we wanted to go public when we are ready " I said. " well u ve no choice than to go public now " paul said. " we can tell them anything.  We can say that we are just friends" I said. " and u think that they believe .they aren't dumb plus u are together.  It's not like iam forcing u to date " said Paul.  He seemed angry .I sighed and looked at darcy. She looked furious. " u ve 24 hours to fix the mess that u made " he said and left. I was so ferious .I inhaled deeply ." Calm down harry u know paul can be sometimes annoying"said liam. I didn't reply." I am sorry guys me and darcy have to go " I said. We left when we arrived home. " iam sorry for letting u deal with this shit"  I apologized. " it's not ur fault u were only trying to protect me " she said. " I think we have to go public.iam sorry we just have no choice" I said." But we can't " she said" ik but u heard paul" I tried to convince her." I don't wanna u deal with fans ,hate and paparazzi" " it's not that I just don't wanna my family know where am I ?" She argued." U can disguise. We ll work it out .iam so sorry.if u don't wanna do it.i will make sth up " I said." It's ok harry it's not ur fault .besides fake dating u isnot bad " she smiled.  I dk why but I felt the need to make it real not fake dating. "Thanks alot darc" I said then hugged her. I went to sleep.  It was a very tiring day " aren't u gonna sleep?" I asked " I don't feel like sleeping" she replied then she went and sat in the balcony.                                               Darcy pov,                                          I was deep in thoughts. I feel afraid.  What if someone saw me and recognized me. I couldn't sleep at all so I decided to sit and stare at the sky. I miss my family so much. I miss going home.              A couple of days passed. Harry and the boys were working really hard to finish the album .he spent most of his time in the studio. Today is the day they are gonna celebrate releasing the album. So I had to ho with him as his gf. I wore a beautiful black dress .I looked pretty .he was wearing his suit.he looked so handsome. " let's go love " he offered me his hands." Haz iam scared what if they discovered that this is fake. What if they started to hate me ?" I asked. I wasso worried " calm down its gonna be ok trust me no one will hurt u iam here " he said looking into my eyes. I smiled at him. We arrived at the party. El sofia and everyone was there and the boys too. " hey darc how are u u look great " said el " thanks el u look pretty so does sofia " I replied ." Hey sofia " "hey u look pretty " she said smiling.  The boys were talking to the manager ." Do u wanna a drink ?" Asked el " no thanks " I said " darcy ur hands are shaking u should calm down don't worry everything will be fine " she said " u re r..right" I said.than harry came"u look amazing love " he whispered " thanks " I replied smiling. Suddenly someone came oh it was the blond chick I saw on the studio.she was wearing a long red dress her bombs were about to pop out of their place.she looked so fake.she put her hands on harrys shoulder .she was holding aglass of wine. " hey harry " the Blondie said. Harry looked surprised than he frowned his eye brows." Hi Caroline" he said. " what are u doing here come and join us we are having a drink" she said"no thanks iam good "harry siad." oh who is this woman is she another hookup" she said eyeing me from up and down " Caroline watch ur mouth this is darcy my gf " he yelled at her " the one I saw in the studio I though u changed that thing " she said and left. Harry followed her and started to yell at her. He grabbed her arms  . My blood was Boiling. I was so angry. " it's ok love she is just a bitch she throws herself at him all the time but harry will handle it he loves u not her " said louis.i smiled alittle at him. He was such a good friend. The party finished we decided to leave. When we were outside the pappazari were everywhere they were alot that we couldn't reach the car .taking pictures and asking questions like "harry is she ur gf? Harry when did u start dating?,harry why did u hit the man at the beach? "" I think they are fake ,ur gf is really pretty,how did u meet?" Too many questions. I felt my head was about to explode.harry was angry he was trying to walk through the crowd but it was impossible. Suddenly he grabbed my shoulder.  He kept coming closer till we were one inch away from each other.  My heart was beating so quickly.i was frozen.  His lips touched mine. My eyes widen. Thi.. this is my first kiss .I felt strange butterflies feeling in my stomach. Our lips locked together like they belong together. It was small kiss than he said" she is my gf she is not fake I love her " than he reached the car . We drove to home . I stormed at him" harry how dare u how could u do this to me ?" I yelled " iam sorry I had no choice they would have though that we were fake didn't u hear them it was the only way " he said. I interrupted him" no its wasnt the only way I trusted u I did this for u did u think I enjoyed the pressure I felt" I yelled.  I didn't notice that my eyes were full of tears " harry that was my first kiss it supposed to be special " I cried " I.. I thought I could depend on u " I yelled ans went to the room and locked it. He followed he kept banging on the door" darcy open the door, open the dam door .iam sorry I didn't have a choice .I already apologized.  Plz open darcy darc" he kept calling my name and banging on the door. I was crying on the bed how could he do that to me . I can't deny that I enjoyed the Kiss alittle bit but still how could he?! Suddenly I heard the sound of his car .I think he already left. I needed someone to talk to so I called the only person I trust ella  " hello "" hello ella it's me darcy " is said. My voice was so low from crying " darc how are u why didn't u call me where do u live what do u eat are u good I was so worried the king and the queen were so worried and the queen refuses to eat where are u?" She asked. She seemed so worried " ella I need u" I said.