4

We sat down by the private parking lot for the teachers at the back of the school,"you look different josh...", he looked over at me as if he was contemplating something, the corner of his eyes were crinkled and only the tip of his tongue hung out in between his soft pink lips,"yea.."," I remember finding those drawings you made of yourself with different colored hair..." He smiled ,"I always thought red would look nice on you, it was my favorite" he laughed softly and his cheeks turned a rosy color,"why are you blushing?" I blurted out making him hide his face in his hands,"n-no reason...",i just simply nodded and made my way to sit in front of him trying not to make it any more awkward which was probably impossible at this moment.

"Tyler I'm-"," I know josh... I know" he stayed silent and bit his lip, "josh....you really don't now how much pain you caused me, I was depressed for two years before my friend brendon finally helped me...." I looked down at my palms and tears started to fall down my cheeks one by one, I could seriously feel Josh's eyes drill into the side of my head with worry, I started to sob a little,"w-why am I even.....why am I even sitting here..." I said, josh lifted my chin up with his finger,"tyler.. Listen I know what I did was fucked up but I...." He hesitated and choked on his words a little"tyler....I liked you...I really did, and when I kissed you I got so confused, I had so many thoughts of if you hated me, if you liked me, did I like the kiss I didn't know and that's why I didn't wanna be friends, I wanted so much to put it easier but the voices tyler.....the voices." I looked at his beautiful mocha eyes, they were filled with confusion and frustration and sadness.

I pushed his hand down making him freeze a bit and I hugged him tightly,"I-I'm sorry tyler.... I'm so sorry I didn't want any of this bad shit to happen" I rested my head in the crook of his neck and breathed in his scent, all the memories and thoughts from when we were younger came back, and yes....so did the crush.

I moved myself into his lap and he tensed up completely making me laugh, I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head down there also, he held me under my arms and rocked me back and forth slowly,"I-I'm sorry to josh, for running on you it was childish of me to do and I should've just talked with you-" he stopped rocking us and pryed my arms off from around his neck, he cupped my face in his hands, and for five minutes straight, like legit five minutes I counted, we stared at each other, I noticed he was slowly leaning in, so I helped out and I connected our lips. Gosh I missed his perfect pink lips, they were so soft, I continued to kiss him as my hands made there way to his hair and I tugged a little, josh gasped against my lips surprised a little and kissed me harder.

We finally broke our kiss which to me lasted for hours maybe even days, he was blushing pretty badly and so was I,"I missed you so much tyler" he said smiling shyly at his hands, " I did to josh".

Foreign But Familiar On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara