2

I woke up the next day, I laid in my bed wondering, what the heck happened last night?
I just kept thinking, i liked it but... Did he? I shook my thoughts away and walked over to the bathroom, I put my playlist on shuffle and stepped Into the scorching hot water, i didn't mind it much, it actually calmed me down to have the water this hot, I made my way out turning off the now cold water and dried my face, I whipped the fog that covered the bathroom mirror and just looked at myself, gosh I'm so ugly, looking away I dried the rest of my body and walked back to my room to retrieve a new pair of clothes.

"Hey sweetie" my mom said turning away from the stove as I walked down stairs,"you hungry?"I shook my head, I new she could tell I wasn't happy and she suspected me all last night, but didn't say anything to me,"sweetie come sit down here let's talk," I looked at my phone to check the time 9:24 , ehh I had 6 more minutes, I sat down at the chair she now sat at next to me, she took my hands in hers and I faced her, me and my mom have always been very close, then again it's just been me and her, my dad walked out when I was an infant and all my siblings were in college, " what's bothering you sweetie", I looked down at our laced hands , she squeezed my hands alittle,"j-josh", she looked confused ,"what about him?" I looked down again,"h-he kissed me last night a-and.... I liked it, but he ran away before I could say anything," I slowly looked up at her, she was looking at me with a concerned look," maybe he was scared that you would hate him cause of what happend?" I looked at my feet "yeah maybe..."," here how about after school you go to his house and you guys talk?" I sighed, maybe there was a solution to this...problem"what if-" ," tyler... Rememberwhen you were in kindergarten and you were scared?" I nodded and the memories came back like it was yesterday,"well you faced your fears and look were it got you, you know have a great friend","but what if he hates me know?" , she rubbed the back of my hands,"he is your best friend I'm sure he won't hate you," I sighed in relief and hugged her,"I love you mom, so much" she giggled,"I love you to tyler, now go kick some butt, and those math quizzes, your failing terribly baby!" I laughed and opened the door while swinging my back pack over my shoulder,"ok mom bye!" And with that I was running to the bus like usual trying not to miss it, I sat in my usual seat , my house wasn't far from Josh's and he was the stop right after mine, the bus pulled outside his house, after about five minutes he got on, he had bags under his eyes and his hair was all wild and brown like usual, he glanced at me and then proceeded to walk to the end of the bus were he sat next to a girl named Melanie I think, she didn't talk much but her expression was defenitly about the same surprised as mine was, I was kinda sad we always sat next to each other , even if we were in the most heated fight he would sit next to me, I looked down at my palms as the bus started to make its way to our school again, today is gonna be a longggg day.

I walked into my first class and set my books down, josh came in soon after and sat in the front, we always sat in the back, mainly to goof around so the teacher wouldn't notice us which is what we thought, but we also new that we were mainly the distraction of the class everyday, I looked at the back of his head and sniffled a little, yup defenitly gonna be really long.

I texted my mom after school and told her I was gonna walk to Josh's house, I made my way to his home and before I new it I was staring at the front door, my hand hovered over the door to knock, I knocked a tune that me and josh did on each other houses to let each other now it was us, the door opened after about a minute that revealed his mom,"tyler! How yah doin, come in come in" i was kinda bummed that josh didn't answer,"I'm doing good, um...were is josh" she looked at me as I sat on use couch,"oh he just texted me, his bus is a little late he should be here soon, I nodded,"you are more than welcome to stay the night!" She said cheerfully, I looked at my wrist playing with my bracelet,"no I think my mom wants me home for dinner soon, but I just wanna talk" she looked at me concerned,"is everything alright?","yea everything's cool we just have something's to discuss," she nodded and made her way to her bedroom,"ok ok, well I'm gonna take a nap, if you need anything come wake me up," I nodded and then she was gone, I played on my phone,
The door opened suddenly making me jump, it was josh, he put his bag down and made his way to his kitchen coming back with a water bottle in his hand and his face turned pale realizing I was sitting there,"t-tyler?" He sat on the chair across. From the sofa I sat on,"hi..","what are you doing here?" , I rubbed up and down my theighs nervously,"I wanna talk" he nodded and "tyler I-","I know josh, I liked it to...but I dunno...," he froze up a bit,"tyler...I don't think we shouldn't  be friends anymore..." I stopped, my brain froze, I couldn't think and I couldn't move, he did hate me....I'm so stupid, "o-ok" I got up and picked my bag up throwing it over my shoulder,"tyler-" ,"no josh...just leave me alone!" I opened the door,"tyler please!" I walked out of the house and slammed the door shut, I ran, and ran, and ran, until my feet and legs felt numb, I fell on the pavement and sobbed,he hated me....