CASUAL MEETINGS

The world is inhabited by people belonging to different casts,creeds and races.You will find people at bus stops,at shops,randomly walking etc.According to study,there is a higher probability that you will meet or talk to a stranger everying single day.For example you are travelling in a bus and some stranger comes and sits next to you.Either him or you,yourself will try to communicate.Mostly theses communication start with a topic like weather.While you are talking with him,his destination comes and he leaves.The meeting now ends.During all this your life touched his life and his life touched your life for a specific time interval.The unknown person turned into a known person.Then he left,whilst whether forgetting you completely or perhaps even remembering you.The attachment between you and him through communication was for a brief time.Then later he went his way and you went your way turning into strangers again.These casual meetings may alter your life and leave a deep and an irreplaceable impact on your life.Some people have something magical in them and can never be forgotten even if we want to.These are the people who leave a profound impact on our mind and life..