ROAD TO NOWHERE

I have started walking on the highway leading to no where. In this walk I am all alone. My head is down,watching my own trail and my footsteps. In this journey there is no left,no right and no shortcuts,all there is a way forward and a way backward. At the furthest point I see a glimpse of light,a flicker of hope ignites inside me whenever I raise my head up,it gives me hope for a better tomorrow,a tomorrow with less sorrows than today. This helps me forget my fateful past and to look forward for a bright future.

I just continue to walk on the highway

During my walk when I glance back,all I see is darkness,somewhat like a hole coloured pitch black.This grieves me as it reminds me of the past,my eventful past.This now leaves an impact on my mind.After the short episode of my past finishes,I turn my head back infront.At that point realize that,the ray of light is at an infinite distance and can never be reached.My hopes and dreams are shattered.All of this turns out to be a mere disappointment and happen to be an illusion of my past.Filled with hopelessness and regrets I crumble down.My legs refuse to move forward.My mind falls in a state of anixety.I look towards the flickering light which has now started dimming.I try to run towards it but it's too late.The flicker dies.
Darkness overcomes the surroundings.My mind has surrendered to the past and just like old days I have returned to my past.

I am still on the walk,but now in the opposite direction..