"Hi Dani." She said as I smiled pulling back.

"Mom, don't feed into her crazy." Josh said as Justine rolled her eyes.

"Why not, she might as well be my 3rd child." She said as he just shook his head and I sat down again.

"So you feed into the delusion." He said as she shrugged.

"Whatever, you staying for dinner dear," She asked as I nodded eating the grapes again.

"Yes Mom." I said as she nodded leaving the room.

Josh sat back down like we were as I looked at him my exposed legs dangling. But I was in shorts and a tank top.

My belly bump was now able to be seen and I was covering it. Well as well as I felt like it, which wasn't much.

"Getting bigger huh." He asked his eyes trailing to my belly.

"Tragically, you made me fat." I said pulling my shirt down as he rolled his eyes.

"You loved it, I still remember that." He said tapping his head as I pointed at him.

"I did, I very much did but I'm still gaining weight I'm in a state of distress." I said as I wiped the tears that weren't there down my cheeks.

"Your not that distressed, your not used to gaining and not always being skinny." He countered as I gaped lifting my shirt up.

"You see all this, in supposed to be flat and tiny." I said gesturing to my belly as his eyes went down briefly.

"I can see your boobs." He pointed out as I looked down myself.

Sure enough you could see my chest in the pale blue bra.

"Oops, nothing you haven't already seen." I said his eyes zoning in a little on my chest.

"Did they get bigger, they look bigger." He mused as I looked down myself.

"They shouldn't have, I still fit my normal bra." I said as I looked down at my chest.

"They just look bigger, maybe I'm seeing things." He said as he shook his head and I pulled my shirt down.

"Maybe you are, it is possible they got a little bigger but that's not known." I said as he pointed and I leaned back a little.

"It is, pregnancy will do that every thing just gets bigger." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"My poor flat belly." I said as he rolled his own eyes.

"Your boobs." He said as I gave him a look.

"My ass." I said as he pointed at me in reply.

"None of the last ones a bad thing." He said as I shrugged at him in reply.

"Kinda, the last thing I need is more boobs and more ass." I said as he gave me a small shrug.

"Never a bad thing, but nah I think your good." He said giving me a thumbs up.

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes.

"Any time, done with the grapes." He asked as I nodded and he took them away giving me a smile.

Then the door was knocked on and I heard mom's voice.

"Dani get the door please." She called as I walked to the door opening it.

"Who are you." A man asked as I felt kind of offended.

"Who are you." I shot back "Showing up here and talking a guest like that."

"Really." He questioned as I crossed my arms glaring.

"Uncle L." Josh said as the man smiled and I kept my silence biting my lip.

"Josh." He said as they shared a brief hug.

I walked away and to the bathroom having to pee horribly, another side effect of the babies.

"Can you work with me a little today." I asked them as my belly glowed briefly.

I placed a hand over it softly rubbing it.

"Thanks little ones." I said as it glowed again and faded away.

I left the bathroom as I went down the stairs. The man, I guess the uncle was in my chair and I raised a eyebrow.

"Back so soon." Josh asked as I faced him.

"I had to pee, your kinda in my seat." I said to the uncle who looked down.

"This one." He asked as I nodded in assurance.

"That one, of you could kindly get up." I asked my patience already thin as he opened his mouth.

"Why don't you just take mine." Josh said as I faced him and sighed.

"Now that would be rude, your clearly sitting there." I said crossing my arms as he shook his head.

"I insist." He said leading me to the seat as I huffed a little.

The last thing I wanted to do was be in the same room as this guy.

"I'm getting a drink." I muttered leaving the room to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about him, he's very opinionated my brother." Mom said as I gave her a blank look.

"If he's here for dinner, I'm going home." I said as she sighed at me in reply.

"He is, I forgot to tell you." She said frowning as I cursed at her words.

"I'm out, see you soon though." I said as I pulled my black leather jacket on.

She sighed but nodded as I went to the other room.

"Going somewhere," Josh asked as I looked him over briefly.

"Home, l'll see you in school." I said kissing his cheek and leaving the house.

The second I got out of the house and closed the door I felt the shot to my torso. I could see the person who took off as I went down holding my belly.

No this can't happen, the babies I need to keep the babies okay.

"Dani." Josh peeked his head out as his eyes went wide.

"Crap." He said as he was at my side and I was freaking out.

"I'm not to good at this huh." I said as he called for his mom who was also out.

"Hold on okay, there on there way," He said as I felt him lift up my shirt to look.

They missed my belly as was right below my chest and above my belly. I felt my eyes flutter the life leaving me slowly as I bled out.

"No wake up, I really need you to keep your eyes open for me." He said as I saw them watch me as I blinked slowly.

"I'm sorry." I whispered before I lost all control.

My body went into the darkness and my last thought was simple.

My babies