Chapter 15 - Loophole.

Start from the beginning

Asha glanced up at Q and watched him take off his shirt, showing his abs. He had a sleeve tattoo on his right arm, tattoo's on his left, but he only had a little on his body. He had one on his side, his name on his upper right chest in cursive, and the year he was born on the other. Asha glanced at his abs, then turned away as he got inside.

"Gooottttdamn!" Q jumped as he jumped back out of the jacuzzi. "The fuck you set this water on? Hell on earth?"

"Stop being a little pussy and get in!" Asha laughed, giving him a funny look.

"SHIT." Q whispered loudly, slowly easing in.

Asha grabbed Q's shoulders and shoved him into the water, watching hos mouth open wide.

"oooOOHHHHH FUCK." Q shouted.

"Shhhhh!" Asha giggled, placing her index finger by her mouth. "You gone wake everybody else up!"

Q closed his eyes and took a deep breath, settling into the heated waters. One smell that hit his nose, was the sweet smell of lavender soap and bubbles.

"Dis' shit smell good!" Q smiled, turning to Asha. "What's in here?"

"Lavender baby soap." Asha smiled. "I got it from Bath and Body Works."

"Aaaaah." Q nodded slowly. "Aight."

Q placed his arms out onto the wooden part and glanced out at the city, crunching and eating on his apples. Asha glanced at his bowl, glancing back at Q.

"Can I have some?" Asha asked.

"Yeah." Q nodded again, placing the bowl in between them. "Here."

"Thank you."

Asha sighed, crunching on a caramel glazed apple and glancing down at the beautiful city.

"Ain't it beautiful, Q?"

"What?" Q grinned, turning to Asha. "You or the city?"

Asha gave Q a devilish grin as he leaned to the side and chuckled a little.

"Aight aight I ain't gone fuck witchu." Q grinned. "I'm just playin'."

Asha shook her head, smiling and taking another handful of apples that was inside of the bowl. She crunched on them, watching Q gaze out at the city as well. As she ate, a small drop got onto her upper collar bone.

"Shit." Asha mumbled as she cupped the bottom of it.

"Aaaaayeeee, let me lick it off." Q grinned, sticking his tongue out.

Q was just playing, though. As he squinted his eyes shut and tilted his head near Asha, flickering his tongue back and forth, Asha gazed down at him and licked his tongue a little. Q opened his eyes and gave her a serious look as she smiled at him, winking and eating her apple.

"Ash, don't do that." Q said in a serious tone, indicating that he liked it. "I don't wanna get you pregnant in this jacuzzi."

"Do what?" Asha winked.

Q picked up an apple and clenched it between his front teeth, leaning neck to her. Asha leaned forward and bit the apple from between his teeth as they both started crunching on it.

"Mhm it's good, huh?" Q grinned, talking with his mouth full.

"Mhm." Asha grinned back. "Juicy."

Q grabbed another one and clenched it in between his teeth, leaning forward as Asha bit onto it again. As they crunched and finished that piece, Q bit half of a tiny piece and held it onto his tongue, smiling at Asha. Asha leaned next to him and placed it on top of his. Within a second, the sound of their lips smacking slowly together echoed on the balcony as they wrestled the small piece of apple in between their mouths. Q snatched his lips from Asha's. chuckling at her.