Chapter 15 - Loophole.

Start from the beginning

"Enjoy your stay." The woman smiled as she shut the hotel room door.

"Fucking shit." Isaiah gasped, glacing around. "Look at this shit, y'all."

"Look!" Asha squealed as she jogged onto the large patio.

Outside on the wide patio overlooking the city, sat a large jacuzzi. Asha crouched down by it, smiling up at everybody.

"I call getting in first!" Asha smiled.

"Nah y'all. This ain't no vacation." Carlos growled. "Rememba, this is strictly fo' da kids."

"Even though it's our kids at stake Carlos, there ain't nothin' wrong with getting a little stress off of our minds by relaxing first." Noah nodded, smiling a little bit as he kept his hands in his pocket. "That's probably what we need."

Carlos glanced at Noah, smiling and nodding his head.

"You right, man." Carlos grinned. "My fault."

"You good."

"So........" I smiled as I walked by the pool table, taking a stick and chalking it up. "Who ready to get they ass kicked in pool?"

"Oh hell nah!" Stacey chuckled as he raced over to me. "That's my game!"

And for the rest of the night, we did something that we never did. Relaxed.

We ordered three boxes of fully loaded pizza and ate, chilled, watched TV, and played pool. It felt good to not have any worries for a little while. Even though we had to go search for the kids for the next day, we spent the night not beefing or anything like we did for the last 5 years. It just felt good to chill out for a few seconds.

Around 2:30am, everyone was asleep. Everyone, accept for Asha. As all of us slept in our beds, Asha placed on her two-piece purple bathing suit, turned on the jacuzzi, and filled it up with some lavender soap she purchased from Bath and Body Works. As the pool filled up with smoky hot water and bubbles, Asha swished her hand around inside and gazed out at the city. It was so perfect and relaxing. She placed her foot inside and eased inside, soaking and seeping herself into the hot waters.

Then, she heard Q getting something to drink out of the fridge. [What were the odds?]  Asha moved the blinds on the outside, opening the window a little.

"What you doin' up so late, Q?" Asha said in a low tone.

Q turned around, smiling at her as he shut the refridgerator door.

"You finally got in dat jacuzzi like you wanted, huh?" Q chuckled lowly.

"Yeah."

They both stared at each other for a little bit as Asha placed her hand out.

"You wanna come out?" Asha asked.

"Nah." Q said, shaking his head. "Yo' man here and it's gone look bad...."

"Oh please, Q." Asha groaned. "All we're doing is getting in the jacuzzi. That's it."

Q may have been fronting on the outside, but inside, that's exactly where he wanted to be.

"I'll be out in a little bit."

For five minutes, Asha laid back and relaxed to herself. Since it was getting a little hot, she placed her hair into a sloppy bun and sat back to relax. Then, Q stepped out with his towel and a small bowl of cut up green apples with caramel drizzled over the top. It was Q's favorite food.

"Let me guess, a bowl of caramel apples?" Asha snickered.

"You know it." Q winked, crunching one in his mouth. "It's my favorite."