Chapter 1

I woke up and opened my window hoping for the sun to be shining but of course I noticed it was raining outside. I was really hoping to go to the beach today. I still didn't want to stay inside but I obviously couldn't go to the beach so I decided to go to the mall. I took a shower and went to downstairs to eat breakfast. I could smell the delicious breakfast my mom was making me, she knows that I usually wake up early. I checked my twitter and tumblr, casually creeping on the accounts of the boys from 5SOS.

"Good morning mom, can I go to the mall?" I said.

"Sure just be back before 4:00." She said.

"Thanks mom!" I happily replied.

I finished eating and grabbed my skateboard to leave, blasting 5SOS songs through my earphones. My brother was still asleep, he can sleep through the whole day.

"Bye mom, I promise I'll be back by 4:00!" I said before leaving.

"Bye be careful." She said.

____________________________

I got to the mall and entered the first store I saw. I couldn't really find anything I liked so I left that store. It was pretty early and most people come in the afternoon, so there weren't much people at the mall. I liked kinda liked it since I wouldn't have to wait long to pay for stuff. There were still some people and I would look up from my phone once in a while when I saw cute guys.There was a store that looked like it had nice clothes so I went in. I bought a cool blue shirt and a bracelet from there. I went into two more stores but didn't find anything I liked,some people might say I'm a little picky with clothes. I was scrolling through all the pictures of 5 seconds of summer when I bumped into to someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Said the guy who reached down to pick up the stuff I had dropped.

I noticed he had a nice Australian accent.

"No it's my fault I shouldn't have been staring at my phone, I'm sorry."

When he gave me my stuff my jaw dropped, I had just bumped into Ashton Irwin! I tried to act calm even though I was dying inside. He seemed to notice my surprised expression, I knew my attempts to look normal had failed.

"Is everything ok?" He said with a small laugh.

"Yeah I'm just a really big fan of yours!" I couldn't contain my excitement.

"Well I'm not here with anyone else so do you want to walk around with me?" He said with a small smile.

"YES!" I said A little to excited, I started to blush a little.

He chuckled and we started to walk around the mall. I just could not believe I was hanging out with Ashton Irwin! I am really happy I decided to go to the mall today. This is turning out to be a pretty good day despite the bad weather.

____________________________

A/N Hey so this is my first fanfic I'm sorry if this chapter is too short but anyways hope you like it!