Chapter 19: Shush

LYANNA

The ride to the Twins was not exhausting at all. In fact, Lyanna loved the wind fighting her long dark hair. She even dared to smile, pretending Arya was riding by her side like they did back in Winterfell. With that she almost forgot that they were in the middle of a war.

A noise drew Lyanna's attention, so she stopped the horse. Her feet protested when she jumped to the ground, but she ignored, and kept walking in the same direction she thought the sound had came from.

Nothing was there, just trees.

"Hello, little princess."

Lyanna turned around, her eyes widening.

Two men were in front of her, they weren't guards or soldiers, not even knights, just two drunkard men. One of them had a big beard and the other was wearing a cloak.

"Who are you?" She stepped away.

"Now you don't have your big brother to protect you uh." He teased. "Or your big dog."

One of them threw off his dark cloak, his face was scrunched up with ambition. He slowly drew a dagger from his belt, the blade made a hissing whisper as it was removed.

Lyanna gave one more step behind before running back to her horse, but in her way out of the woods, she was pulled back and thrown to the ground.

One of her hands went to her leg, all the way up, until she could reach her dagger. Lyanna pulled it out right in time to have it pressed against the beard man's throat.

"Come on, don't play hard, Lioness."

He grabbed the sharp dagger, pushing it to her clean skin, the sharp blade cutting her dedicated skin, a river of blood forming in her chest. Lyanna hit his manhood with her knee, providing herself an opportunity to get him out of her body. Before the other man could get to them, Lyanna had already slit the man's throat, covering her hands in blood.

"Lyanna!"

When the black haired girl turned around, she had to control herself not to let a cry out. The drunkard had Talisa pressed to his chest, a dagger touching her throat.

"Let her go, and take me." Lyanna pleaded while eyeing the woman's belly.

"That was all I wanted to hear." The man sighed. "Drop the dagger, little princess."

Once Lyanna did what he said, he pushed Robb's wife to the side and reached for Lyanna, having her now as a prisoner. His dagger pressed harder against her cheek.

"Lyanna, no-" Talisa stressed out.

"Run, go!" Lyanna yelled. "Now!"

Talisa turned her back and ran.

"Now, let's get my reward." The man pulled Lyanna with him.

Before they could give one more step, the man was already on the floor, Hope on top of him, ripping his throat. Lyanna fell to the ground, on her knees, her bloody hands pressed against her fresh cut on her chest. Tears forming on her eyes.

"Sister."

Lyanna turned her head, seeing Robb run to her side. His hands rushed to her blood, concerned written all over his face.

"I'm so sorry," He hugged her. "I won't let them touch you again. I promise."

Lyanna had her injures treated once they got to the Twins, Lady Stark had asked Lord Walder to provide it.

And there she was hatting Joffrey even more, if that was even possible. Worst, because of her Talisa had been put in danger and for that she would never forgive herself.