Chapter 7: She is a huge problem

LYANNA

King's Landing was not as beautiful as everyone said, it was ugly and full of dirt. Lyanna was in a horse, riding along Lord Stark, Jory and Hope, while her sisters were in the carriage still numb with Lady's and Micah's death. At least that had been the spreaded word but Lyanna knew better, she knew that none direwolf's blood had been spilled. Yet everyone thought so and she had no idea why.

"Welcome, Lord Stark." A man approched, bowing. "Grand Maester Pycelle has called a meeting of the Small Council. The honor of your presence is requested."

Ned looked over his shoulder. "Get the girls settle in. I'll be back in time for supper. And Jory, you go with them."

"Yes, my Lord." He said loyal.

"I'm sorry, the wolf can't get it." The man looked over Lyanna. "We have a place for him to stay where you can visit him."

"Her. Her name is Hope." The black haired corrected. "I want her with me."

"But you can't, my Lady - "

"Lyanna." Ned said with kindness. "I will make sure she's safe, I promise."

Lord Stark held out his hand, trying to get Hope's attention. The direwolf looked at Lyanna first, getting a little nod from her. With the permission, Hope walked to Eddard, scaring the man who kept his distance while they walked away.

JOFFREY

"And the truth will be what you make it." Cersei smiled at her child.

Joffrey sighed. "Do I have to marry her?"

"Yes." She quickly answered. "She's very beautiful and young. And if you don't like her, you only need to see her on formal occasions and when the time comes, to make little princes and princesses."

The prince looked at his ugly scar, the memory of Lyanna coming to his mind. The strong woman was far better than Sansa will ever be, she had the ferocity of a Lion and he wanted someone with as much ferocity as him. Someone challenging.

"And if you'd rather fuck painted whores, you'll fuck painted whores." Cersei got his attention. "And if you'd rather lie with noble virgins, so be it. You are my darling boy and the world will be exactly as you want it to be."

"Why can't I marry the other one?" Joffrey finally asked.

"Arya?" The queen semmed disgusted.

"No!" The prince quickly corrected his mother. "Lyanna."

"Why would you want to marry her?" The blonde eyes's widened. "She has no Stark blood."

"Father could legitimize her, give her the Stark name and get it done with."

"That is not how it works. She is not a bastard, she is just a girl with no name at all." Cersei explained.

"You said that the world will be exactly as I want it to be." Joffrey reminded her. "I want to marry her and fuck her. Not Sansa."

"I meant when you are King." The woman looked him dead in the eye. "You are not King yet."

LYANNA

The supper was being behind horrible. Sansa was eating her food with her eyes and Arya was stabbing the table, pretending it was Joffrey. Septa was about to give Arya a big lecture before Lord Stark broke through the room, excusing his daughter and saying they would talk later.

Ned put something in front of Sansa. "That's for you, love."

Lord Stark sat in front of Lyanna, eyeing her just enough to send the message that he wanted to talk to her. In the short while Sansa had oppened her present, a beautiful doll wrapped in the pack.