Aftermath

After a short while of jumping, we stopped behind some trees and all of us released our transformations.
-Minako! Nozomi said and hugged me with a big smile.
-I'm so glad you became a Precure! Now I don't have to hide anything anymore! She continued, then let go of me.
-But now that I think of it, I talked to you about Cure dream a lot and you just listened. Didn't it feel awkward to listen to me admire-talking your alter ego? I asked with an awkward smile.
-Well, I'm happy that you liked Cure dream, because I had a feeling that you'd know some day because I can't hide it forever, and it was so hard not to say anything about it! She said in a whiny tone.
-We should meet up with Coco and Natts to talk about this, Komachi-senpai suggested.
-Who is Coco-san and Natts-san? I asked.
-Two friends, Rin-san said mysteriously.
-They should be at Natts House, Urara-san said.
-Natts House? You mean the jewellery shop you spend a lot of time at? I asked.
-Yeah! Come, let's go! Nozomi said, then grabbed my hand once again as we started to run.

After about 10 minutes, we were outside of Natts House. I personally haven't been here before, but Nozomi and her friends spend a lot of time here for some reason.
-Why would your friends be here out of all places? I asked.
-Beacuse they own the shop, this is their home, Karen-senpai explained.
-Coco, Natts! We need to talk! Nozomi yelled when she opened the door. A few seconds later, a guy with dark brown hair and blue eyes came down from the stairs.
It was... our teacher.
Then another guy but with light brown hair came down.
-Cocoda-sensei?! I said and looked at him with wide eyes. When he saw me he quickly went to Nozomi, grabbed her hand and took her to the other side of the room.
-Nozomi, what is she doing here? The shop isn't open, Cocoda-sensei whispered.
-It's fine, I brought her here! Nozomi replied. Then they both came back to the others and I.
-Come everyone, let's talk upstairs! Nozomi said and walked to the stairs. The rest of us followed her shortly after.
On the second floor was a couch, a table and stairs to yet another floor.
-Okay, first we need introductions. This is Coco, also called Cocoda Kouji but only in public, and this is Natts. This is my sister Minako. Minako — Coco and Natts, Coco and Natts — Minako, Nozomi introduced.
-It's nice to meet you, Coco-san said with a smile, but he looked nervous, just like how Nozomi had looked like when she was hiding her Precure identity.
-Now, Coco and Natts, show your true selves! Nozomi said — or more like demanded. There was 5 seconds of silence, and when Coco-san and Natts-san had processed what she had just said, they wore shocked faces.
-W-What?! W-Why?! Coco-san stuttered, talking like it was a secret subject.
-What do you mean by "true selves", Nozomi? I asked her, not understanding what she meant by that.
-You'll see in a second. Just do it Coco, Natts! Trust me! Nozomi begged them. The two guys looked like they gave up. Coco-san gave Natts-san a quick look before sighing. A light yellow puff of smoke suddenly covered the two, and when the smoke had dispersed seconds later, the two guys weren't in sight anymore.
I looked down at the floor, and saw two cute little plushies. At first I thought they were plushies, but when they started to move I really doubted that they were stuffed animals anymore. My eyes widened.
-What now—coco? The yellow one said.
-I-I-IT T-TALKED!!! I exclaimed and pointed at it, and was about to freak out.
-It's okay, they are still Coco and Natts! Nozomi said like it was completely normal for two guys to suddenly turn into two plushie-like animals.
-Now, tell her about yourselves! Nozomi told them. The two gave each other an unsure look before they decided to keep following Nozomi's wishes.
-We're sorry if we startled you, Natts and I are fairies from a kingdom called Palmier kingdom~coco, Coco-san explained. I started calm down a little.
-Oh, uhm, i-it's nice to meet you, I said, crouched down and shook his little hand with two of my fingers.
-Okay, the reason we came to you two was beacuse I have great news! Nozomi said excitedly as I stood up again.
Then the same two light yellow puffs of smoke appeared once more, and the two guys were there again.
I never imagined that that is what fairies look like, I was pretty sure fairies were supposed to have wings and a wand, throwing glitter everywhere.
-What is this "great news"? Coco-san asked her.
-Well... She started, building up suspension.
-What? Coco-san and Natts-san said at the same time, curiosity written on their faces.
-Well... Minako became a Precure! Nozomi then said with a big smile. Yet again there was a silence for about 5 seconds.
When Coco-san and Natts-san had registered what Nozomi had just said once again, their faces turned into shocked ones.
-E-EEEHHH?! They both exclaimed with wide eyes.
-B-But we didn't sense a butterfly! And there are only supposed to be 5 of them! Natts-san said, clearly wanting an explanation.
-Why would a butterfly appear? I asked.
-When we became Precure, a butterfly appeared, who turned into the Pinky catch, Karen-senpai explained to me and showed her Pinky catch that was located on her left wrist.
-Oh, I understand. But this circular box item appeared in front of me, it has a key too, I explained and took the two items out from the bag I had the groceries in.
-It does indeed look like a Precure item, I'll investigate it later, Natts-san said.
-Thank you, I said and put it back in the bag.
-MINAKO! We should have been home 15 minutes ago! Nozomi said and turned her gaze from the clock on the wall to me, panic in her eyes.
-OH NO! I was supposed to buy things for Okaa-san, but I got caught up in the Kowaina attack and didn't buy tea! I said, realising the situation.
-W-We have to hurry if we are going to make it before closing time at the Tea shop. Let's hurry, Nozomi! I stressed, took Nozomi's hand and dragged her down the stairs.
-See you later! She yelled to her friends while being dragged down the stairs backwards.

After some quick shopping, we ran straight home. When we entered the house, I could hear the news on TV about the attack and Cure hope.
-Sorry that we're late, Okaa-san, but we g-, I couldn't say more than that, because Okaa-san was suddenly in front of us and hugging us both.
-I was so worried! The news said that there was an attack on the street you were shopping at, Minako! I was also worried Nozomi and her friends were in the area, She said.
-We're sorry for worrying you, Okaa-san, but we got caught up-, I immediately stopped talking because I realised I was on my way to telling the truth.
-But the Precure 5 saved us, I said, trying to follow up what I had begun saying.
-Didn't the new Cure come? She is all over the news and she was with the Precure 5. Didn't you see her? Okaa-san asked.
-Umm.. yeah, now that you mention it there was this new girl there! The Precure 5 took us to safety before anything could get too dangerous! I said.
-I went to the Tea shop afterwards and bought the tea I didn't manage to buy before the incident, so I'm sorry it took so long, I apologised and gave her the grocery bag. I had put my transformation item in Nozomi's school bag before, since I wouldn't want to hand it over to Okaa-san.

After dinner Nozomi and I went to her room.
-Okay, Minako. Since you are new to Precure stuff, I will teach you! She said and and wore a proud expression.
-Thank you, Nozomi. I think I need most physical training, I'm not used to punching and that stuff, I said.
-If that's the case, let's train now! She said and stood up.
-What do you mean? In here? I asked.
-No, let's transform and train outside! She said and rose her left arm.