When 14 year old Yumehara Minako finds out that her twin sister, Yumehara Nozomi, is the super hero Cure Dream and leader of the Precure 5, she accidentally gets involved in a kowaina attack. After fighting for a while, Nozomi and the other girls get injured by the kowaina, and in a panicked attempt to save them, Minako finds herself standing in the kowaina's way - as if using herself as a shield. With the strong will to protect them, she transformed into a Precure herself, Cure Hope.
It seems like the world has another threat other than Nightmare - an organisation called Leiden, who are out to destroy everyone's dreams and any hope for the future. Will Minako be able to find more members of the Dream Precure on her own after transferring to a prestigious boarding school?
I do not own Yes! Precure 5 or the idea of Precure, the credit goes to TOEI animation and Izumi Todo.
The cover art belongs to me.
- The Precure 5
- The light that guides us to the future, Cure Hope is born!
- Precure, Miracle crystal shower!
- Protect the students! Fight on school grounds.
- Transferring to Tsukimori academy!
- Rooming with the distant girl Aoi Hana, deliver the perfect lunch!
- First school day
- New bonds, new friends
- Spending time with Yumekaze-san
- The star shooting across the night sky, Cure Wish is born!?
- Showing my ungraceful eating
- Field trip
- Flying soap from the other side of the hot spring fence
- Trying to conversate with Tachibana-san while orienteering
- The shy, misunderstood guy with emerald eyes
- The precious feelings of happiness, Cure Light is born!?