Horrible decision

The room was silent. Neither Connie or Jacob wanted to talk. Jacob knew Connie loved Rita; but he also knew that Connie wanted him. He loved every inch of Connie. He just loved her to pieces. He wanted to spend every living moment with her. But, he knew he was about to be heart broken.

"Connie, did you or did you not want to shag him?" Rita repeated her question, her heart was breaking. Connie was the only person who had never physically hurt her. But right now Rita felt like she had been punched in the stomach by her; and it was so painful. Connie still stood in silence.
"WELL!!" Ritas voice bellowed through the office. Connie jumped back slightly

"Okay, I forced her Rita" Jacob spoke up leaving both women in shock. Rita punched him
"Fuck you Jacob! Why? How could you" Rita teared up
"I mean look at her Rita. She is fit, hot, the perfect body. I couldn't resist myself!" Jacob couldn't believe he was saying this. Why was he saying this.

Connie was still stood in shock. Why would Jacob lie like that? She needed to protect him.
"No I wanted it!" The words finally escaped Connies mouth. Both Rita and Jacob looked at her.
"What?" A small tear fell the length of Ritas cheek. Connie just nodded
"I wanted it Reets and we have been doing it the past three months and I'm sorry." Connie looked down. How could she be hurting girlfriend like this. She loved her so much.

Rita walked over to connie slowly.
"How could you Connie. After everything. You were willing to leave me. Well don't you forget Connie I know your little dirty secrets. So watch your step from now on. You pathetic excuse of a human!" Rita yelled then walked out of her office the staff on the floor all stood staring at the events. But Cal was more bothered about the fact he was seeing 'The Connie Beauchamp' naked.

Connie looked out onto the ED seeing Cal in awe. Jacob grabbed Connies blue coat and wrapped it around her naked frame to give her some privacy.
"Back to work!" Connies voice was shaky as it shot out from her office. Jacob pulled her close hugging her. Connie buried her head into Jacobs chest as tears rolled down her cheek. And Jacob knew what Connie was about to come out with.
"Baby please don't say it. I understand okay" Jacob spoke kissing the top of her head.
"Don't say what?" Connie sounded so weak. It pained him knowing he had also lost Connie. She looked up at him.
"You do realise I'm going to say it anyway?" Connie said innocently. She watched as Jacob nodded looking down.
"At least we haven't got to go through the pain of telling Rita now" she smiled. Jacob kissed her deeply. He was so happy. He had finally won the woman he loved. But then it clicked in his head,
"Connie? What did rits mean by 'all your darkest secrets' should I be worried?" Connie took a deep breath.
"You should sit down" Connie said stepping away from Jacob shutting the office door