Chapter 17

Adams POV

I look at Max. He was entranced in the show. I wanted to talk to him, but I didn't want to disturb him. I love him, so I should just leave him be. But I need to talk to him because I love him. Why is this such a hard decision?

He looks down at his drink, and it was empty. He reaches for it, but I put my hand on his to stop him.

"I'll get you more." I smile. He smiles back.

"Thanks." He chuckles, then leans back, going back to the show.

I carry the cup to the kitchen and get him another drink. I turn around to go back after pouring it, but then a surprise visitor hops up onto the counter. It was KP, Ross's cat. I feel my eyes start to water up. I pet her, then wipe my eyes.

I head back to Max. I had to come up behind him, so I decided to look over his shoulder. He had his phone out texting someone.

"So you're gonna come over later?"

"Yeah. I wanna get to know you. You seem like a cool girl. But as friends. I'm seeing someone."

"Oh! Yeah, just as friends. I wasn't even thinking about the other thing, haha."

"Ok. So later then."

"Yeah! It's a not date!"

"A not date it is!" They end the conversation, and he closes his phone. I decide not to question it, and sit beside him.

"Oh, hey Adam." He says, smiling at me.

"Hey. Here's your drink." I chuckle, handing it to him. He takes it and chugs it down.

"That is some good stuff." He chuckles, wiping his mouth. I watch his eyes, trying to figure out what was going on. I couldn't read anything. His dark eyes were just so mesmerizing. I lean in and kiss him. He blushes, but smiles.

-----
Sorry for the weird ending, but it had to happen. Well, here is a thing-

WRITING COMPETITION!!!

Desc.: Write a short story, 1000 words or less, and publish it. It must be about one of your ships. It can be Skyzan, Phan, SkyOwner, anything you want! It just has to be a ship!

Rules:

1.) 1000 words or less in the story itself. Anything outside the story, an authors note, does not count.

2.) Tag me at the end so I'm sure to read it. It wouldn't be good if you wrote it and I never read it!

3.) Please, refrain from R rated material. I don't want smol kiddos to be scared. If you want to R rate stuff, put in the title "R Rated" so people know.

4.) Comment here when you finish. Extra thing for me to see it, haha. How many of you will do it? Comment here:

5.) Due September 30th at 4pm Est. Later entries will not be accepted.

6.) Have fun and be creative!!

PRIZES:

1st- Vote and comment on one of your books, follow on your page, and a HUG!!!

2nd- Vote and comment on one of your books, and a HUG

3rd- Vote and comment on one of your books.

PLEASE ENTER! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I WANT TO READ YOUR WRITINGS!! PLEASE ENTER AND HAVE FUN!!!